3.4

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When Kai mentioned that his father was a business owner, he spoke the truth. As the century turned, Elias invested strategically in numerous companies, amassing more wealth than he could spend. Additionally, he launched his enterprise, a unique business specifically designed to serve the needs of the supernatural community.

Elias established blood dens for vampires, venues where humans, carefully screened by Elias, consented to let vampires feed on them without lethal consequences. Each human was equipped with a concealed charm for protection. The charm would activate if a vampire becomes too aggressive, rendering the vampire unconscious. Additionally, Elias stationed several of his hybrid enforcers at each location for added security. These establishments operated as strip clubs by day, but they transformed into something more intriguing at night. Vampires seeking to feed would reveal their fangs and choose their human partners from the available volunteers. Elias had these businesses worldwide, each run by the trusted hybrid.

Elias's business was brilliantly designed to cater to vampires and werewolves, each with unique requirements. The blood dens for vampires were not just feeding spots but luxurious and discreet places with an appealing atmosphere for their nocturnal clients. Elias ensured top-notch care for the human volunteers, including regular health checks and counseling, prioritizing their safety and well-being.

Elias created a different sanctuary for the werewolves – expansive, secure retreats in secluded natural environments. These retreats provided a safe space for werewolves to experience their transformation during the full moon without fear of discovery or harming others. The grounds had high-tech surveillance and robust security measures to maintain privacy and safety. Additionally, these retreats offered therapeutic services, such as counseling and group support sessions, to help werewolves cope with their dual nature and the challenges it brought.

Elias's businesses brought him substantial wealth and a wide network of influential connections. His respectful approach and the secure environments he provided won him the trust of the werewolf community. Meanwhile, vampires held a mix of respect and fear for him, fully aware of the consequences of crossing his boundaries. Elias enforced strict rules in his establishments, emphasizing the importance of safety and mutual respect. Any vampire who violated these rules faced severe consequences. Elias believed in maintaining order and had no tolerance for rule-breakers. He adopted a stern policy of eliminating those who posed a threat, thereby ensuring the continued harmony and safety within his establishments.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Stefan, struck by their uncanny resemblance, attempted to voice his curiosity. "Why do... why do we look so identical?" he stammered, his confusion evident.

Elias chuckled lightly, his smirk turning into a grin. "You thought Elena and Katherine were the only doppelgangers, didn't you?" he teased, observing Stefan's bewildered expression.

Stefan looked at him, his confusion growing deeper. "But how...?" he started to ask, his voice trailing off.

Elias's laughter subsided as he placed a hand on Stefan's shoulder, a gesture of mock reassurance. "Let's just say Magic had a big part to say in this."

Elias glanced at the unconscious Damon kicking him, then turned back to Stefan with a wry smile. "Your brother is a douche bad," he remarked casually. "Though, I have to say he's easy on the eyes."

Still trying to process the situation, Stefan gave a half-hearted smile in response. "That's one way to put it,"

Elias looked into Stefan's eyes and compelled him. "Stefan, you won't mention me to anyone," he instructed in a firm tone. "However, if you are curious about why we look alike, seek me out. That's the only way you'll get your answers."

Stefan nodded, visibly affected by the compulsion. Elias's directive had taken hold, ensuring their conversation remained a secret.

"Understood," Stefan replied

Elias quickly returned to his house at his vampire speed. "Told you both I wouldn't be long," he announced as he entered.

As he entered, Kai and Finn were waiting for him. The table was set for dinner, a cozy domestic scene.

"Sorry if I kept you waiting," Elias said, sitting at the table.

Kai grinned, "No problem, Dad. We just started."

Finn passed a dish to Elias. "We figured you'd have some interesting stories from your outing," he said knowingly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Elias was bored. A couple of weeks had passed, and he was bored. He needed to have some fun, so he called on the phone. It rang for a while, and finally, he picked up.

Feeling restless after a few uneventful weeks, Elias decided to liven things up. He picked up his phone and dialed a familiar number. After several rings, the call connected.

"Hey Kol, how's it going?" Elias greeted.

"Fine," Kol responded.

"How would you like to have some fun?" Elias proposed.

Kol grinned mischievously and replied, "Count me in. What did you have in mind?"

Elias leaned back in his chair, a mischievous glint in his eye. "I thought it's about time we stirred things up a bit. Maybe a night out on the town, the kind we used to have. What do you say?"

There was a brief pause before Kol's laughter echoed through the phone. "Count me in, brother. It's been too long since we've had a proper adventure. Let's make it a night to remember."

Kol asked, "Where are we meeting?"

"Mystic Falls," Elias answered.

"I'll be there," Kol said, his excitement evident in his voice.

"See you soon, and bring Rebekah along with you. I know she'll enjoy my surprise," Elias responded.

"But she's such a bore," Kol responded. Elias heard a disappointed "Ow" from the other side as he said that. A female voice spoke through, "I'll be there. See you tomorrow, brother."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW

 Mystic Falls will change; the ritual will happen sooner than expected!!