5: Good Soldiers Follow Orders

Lowering your blade you look from Tech to Hunter. "You can choose to believe me or not." You tell them, words fueled by an inner power you knew not was present within you. The words came easily as if...led by the Force.

"The Force had us cross paths, for what reason I do not know," You speak gravely. "But I do know there IS a reason and we must work together if we wish to succeed."

The two bad batch clones are silent.

Tech's words come out in a whisper.... "I believe you."

"You do?" Hunter and you speak at the same time, looking at the medic.

"The Separatist ship you crashed in..." Tech explained calmly. "While you were in recharge I performed some data analytical analysis...tracking the flight pattern and cross referencing the data log of the Separatist Vessel."

He pauses and you nod at him, holding on to every word he says. "Go on, what did it tell you?"

The medic looks gravely from Hunter to you. "The ship was heading to Mustafar."

"Mustafar..." Your eyes widen as your mind whirls...the fiery lava planet in the Outer Rim from Episode 3...the planet where Anakin and obi-Wan fought...

"I cannot fathom why the ship was heading there," Tech explains, adjusting his goggles. He looks you straight in the eye. "But I was able to look at some com recordings..."

"What did you find out?" Now Hunter is the one who is on the edge of his seat.

Tech seems a bit anxious, "Well I decoded the transmission, and it appears to be a conversation from the Separatists to an unidentifiable source on Mustafar," he pulls out his datapad and flicks it.

Then Tech turned from Hunter to You. "The two systems were conversing about a "package" that had been picked up from Earth and being brought to a final destination on Mustafar."

"They kidnapped me." You whisper aloud in shock. Now your eyes are wide open. So getting on the wrong plane had not been an accident? Has someone actually tried to kidnap you?

"It would appear so," Tch nods. He references his datapad. "According to the transmissions...it appears that you...were being transported there for some sort of final preparation."

"Mustafar..." your mind fades off to reference all the star wars lore you collected over the years. "...it is the home world of the Sith..." It hits you. Had they been bringing you there to Lord Sidious? To Anakin Skywalker who would destroy the meeting place there on the night of Order 66?

All the horrors of why and what they were going to do fill your mind. In fact your mind is so full it is only drawn out by a familiar clicking sound.

Blinking you look to see Crosshairs standing in the doorway to the room. A blaster is in his hand raised. His eyes are dark and his voice full of venom. "Good soldiers follow orders..."

"