4: I am...

"Y/N...."

Your eyes fly open at the murmuring voice.

Gazing around wildly you see you are standing in a room lit up with bright sunlight.

Empty low backed seats are positioned around in a circle. The wood floors and high windows remind you of the...Jedi Temple...This was the Jedi Council room!

Where were the Masters though?

"Y/N..."

Spinning around, you come face to face with a middle-aged Jedi in brown robes. His long hair falls just below his soldiers and he has a beard. 

His voice...something about him...

"You..." You stare at him, realizing hitting. "You're Qui-Gon-Jinn!"

He chuckles, his voice deep and calming. "Yes, I am."

"Where am I?" you glance around the council room. Then you look back at the Jedi Knight. "And I thought you were supposed to be dead."

Qui-Gon raises an eyebrow, a light smile playing on his face. "I am."

You squint, blinking, opening and shutting your eyes. Nothing changes. He is still there. "Then how are you here? How am I here?"

"Questions for another time," Qui-Gon-jinn brushed the thought aside gently. "You are having a Force Vision."

"Force vision?" You repeat, startled by his statement. "But I thought I have to be force sensitive to have one..."

"You are."

All at once memories flashback: jumping up high into the ship, sensing the presence of the Clones, choking Crosshair accidentally. They were all signs of force sensitivity!

Shaking your head, you cross your arms and begin pacing. "No, there is no way that is true. Just like there is no way I'm here talking with you about a Jedi killed by Maul nor how I somehow ended up in the Star Wars Universe!"

Qui-Gon–jinn's soft smile was being replaced by an expression of concern. "You must be careful who you trust. The Force brought you here for a reason, but there are those who will try to thwart it."

A shiver goes down your spine at his words. "Why?" You hug your arms to your chest. "Why did the Force bring me here?" you groan. "And why does this feel like it is out of a cheesy star wars fanfic.

Qui Gon tilts his head, his eyes kind as he smiles at you. "Sometimes it is hard to detect the truth in reality that always exists."

At his words you freeze mid step. Spinning on your heel you turn and see his blue eyes boring into yours. "Obi-Wan said the same thing...."