CHAPTER-28 (Stop It!)

I have posted an Update Schedule on my Instagram - author_sambhavi. Follow me there to get information regarding my upcoming and ongoing books.

Next update on next week. If you want this week then 20+ comments kardo!

Also, you can checkout my new book "Confession:A Hidden Truth"..

2500+ Words... Enjoy!!!

It's 6 now and we are all set to start with the wedding

The marriage where wife is the female version of her husband and vice versa.

What a Bang it'll be!!

"When we'll be going?" Shaheen asked me.

"Let's go!" I said.

Urwa and Zaria took Shaheen with them. I followed them.

We reached the entrance of the Pavillion. It was decorated well. Not an authentic wedding type decoration.

Urwa and Zaria stopped at the entrance and Shaheen went inside all alone. As we three cannot go inside now.

The rituals started and the wedding happened exactly like it happened in mine.

We waited outside the whole time and after few minutes the wedding was finally done. Now, it was time for Fakir, Jannat's uncle to see his beautiful bride.

To be honest, I was waiting for this moment from a long time. A Long Time. This man has made Jannat suffered a lot that too in her own house, now he is going to reap whatever he had sown earlier.

1..

2..

3..

Dangggg!!

"Who are you?" Jannat's Uncle, Fakir shouted lifting the veil of Shaheen.

"I am your wife" Shaheen said with the equal intensity.

"Wife? You mad woman. You're not my bride. What's this brother?" Fakir first said to Shaheen and then asked his brother who is Jannat's father.

"Dii, should we go inside to clear the misconceptions?" Urwa asked me. Her eyes were full of fear.

"Let's enjoy the show for now Urwa. We'll be invited there. Have patience" I said smilingly.

As I know after a hustle bustle of five minutes, Shaheen would open her mouth that I brought her here and then I'll take my entry. Oh my god, what a moment it will be!

"I--i don't know. Jannat was supposed to come with you" Jannat's father said to Fakhir.

"No. You called me and said that she would be coming from her home direct. That's why I sent her" Fakir said to Jannat's father.