CHAPTER-26 (Wedding?)

Hello guyss🌷💗!! Kese ho sab?🥸

Next chapter is published on Scrollstack. Link in bio!

You guys aren't voting 🥸, should I stop posting?🥸

Voteee for next update!👍🏻

2500+Words... Enjoy!!!

It is said that sleeping takes away our problems but it's not true

It is said that sleeping takes away our problems but it's not true. Sleeping is just a way to escape the problem for sometime but when you'll wake up you have to face the problem and fight from it, otherwise that small problem will eat you inside out at an extent that you would be just a living dead body.

In this village also, the same thing has happened. People wanted to escape from their problems, they didn't want to fight from it so that they would get freed from it forever. They just tried to escape from it only in return to get landed into more big problem which made their life a living hell.

Having food is not only peace people need. Having peace means you don't have any mental problem and you are able to enjoy to the fullest with your people and family.

This village is a mysterious village. Earlier we three thought that it would be easy to track out the information about this village but seems like we all were wrong.

What it is seeming like, it is not true. And what is true is not available to anyone.

Update about my health- I am all good know and fine. Though I don't wanted to admit it but Shavan has taken a lot of care of mine and it's because of him only that I recovered this soon. Otherwise it would have taken more than four days.

Anyways.

Shavan is out of the village today to get out some information about the village past and Samarth is doing a small job at entrance of the village. Actually, the main motive for standing at the entrance of village is to gain some knowledge about the people of this village who lied to us about that some agents came here to spy on these village people.

And I have been assigned to know the internal talkings of the women of here because sometimes from where we thought we would get very least information, it's from there only where we get the treasures of information and no way we want to risk anything.

Our lives are at stake and it's true. First of all it's a unknown place and secondly here all people have dual personality. I don't why but here everyone has something in them which they are hiding from all and I have to take out that information from them somehow.

I know it's difficult and in return I would be suspected and doubted but doing something is far better than fear of not doing anything.

I went towards Jannat's home for the first time. Jannat's father works in the party of Begum Shazia and maybe I would be able to get to know something about Begum Shazia there.