CHAPTER-10 (The Fest)

Hello guyss..❤ First of all so sorry for late update. I was having my exams🥺.. But don't worry as soon as you guys will be completing the target, I will be uploading chapters😌..

Target:- 20+++ votes and 4 comments

2400+ Wordss.....Enjoy!!!

Finallyyyyyy it's the fest day!! Damn it!! I was hella excited for this day since the day it was announced and why should I not be? At last, today we are having our last fest of the college and after that we all will be separated and will be busy ...

Finallyyyyyy it's the fest day!! Damn it!! I was hella excited for this day since the day it was announced and why should I not be? At last, today we are having our last fest of the college and after that we all will be separated and will be busy in our lives. I am emotional and excited at the same time. Oh god!! Sad because my all friends, professors and everyone will get separated from me and excited cause today it's really a very very big day. How uncertain life is!! I always wanted to earn by myself and be independent like my dii. But when I am just moving closer to my dream, I am feeling numb and emotional.

Well let's keep these all things aside and let's get ready. When I was just going to my room, my phone beeped with a message.

Arpu❤
Everything done gurlll!?

Me
Yupsieee!! 😌

Arpu❤
Did you talked to shavan?

Me
I am getting late, will talk to you later ;)

I will surely kill Arpita one day. Why does she always wants to talk about shavan only. I hate him, I hate him so muchhhh!! He is literally a dumbo, only care for his work and work. Why would I talk to him? Instead I ignored him yesterday at the college as much as possible. I finalized everything about the fest and submit the papers directly to professor without even consulting him as I didn't want to share anything with shavan either he is a leader unlike me.

And now this girll. I will see her in the fest.

So now time to get ready.... Getting ready is my favourite thing to do.

I have already told preeti to come around 7pm.

I firstly wore my lehenga which I had bought with Arpita in the mall and then sat in front of the mirror and started playing the song Hass Hass from my phone.

I started to curl my hair and then did a light makeup by myself. Thank god! Arpita made me learn how to do makeup otherwise I would have ended up being a ghost! After 1 hour I finally got ready and was just adoring myself in front of the mirror. I took my few photos. It was around 6:30pm and preeti was also ready. So we decided to leave now, so that we can reach there by 7pm.