Chapter 7- Siren

I have to tell ya'll, ya'll are in for a good chapter! QueenFanWriter and I have switched characters for a while to see how it goes. So I hope you enjoy my first chapter of me being Siren instead of Adriana.

-Stay amazing my beauties!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school I hightail it to Rue 21, where I work on certain days of the week, to check for my hours this week. I discover that I don't go in until Wednesday, meaning that I'm free to do whatever the hell I want. I head over to the Steam Bean (local coffee shop where Adriana and I go to chill, much better than Starbucks) to meet with up with my friend Jesse Lowes. By the time I get there Jesse is already sitting down at a table with two drinks in his hand. I smile and wave. His dark brown curls bounce on his head as he gets up to hand me my java.

"Thanks." I say as he presses the warm drink into my freezing cold hand. "You really need to stop buying me drinks. "Jesse always knows my coffee order.

The devil smiles and shakes his curly dark head. "You can pay me back later. You can think of it as an I owe you."

I sigh. Fighting with this guy would be majorly hopeless, he never gives up an argument for anything, but he will continue to be pleasant the entire time. I guess when you're captain of the school show choir you'd be used to smiling. He's not gay though, that's for sure. The only reason he joined was so he could get close to the girls. Now, he loves it! "But if you pay for every drink, at some point I'll owe you all the coffee in the world."

His smile transformed into a mischievous grin. His eyebrows wiggle in such a way that I would slap his little smile off if I didn't know him any better. "You know, there is a way you could pay me back. Tonight I'm having a party--"

I stop at party. "Jesse...."

"Siren." He mocks, which earns him a glare of utter hatred. Yet, he still smiles. "Seriously, it wouldn't be a party without the famous Siren Pierce there."

Oh god, not the puppy dog pout! "Pweeeease come Siweeeeeen." He whines, replacing all the "r" sounds with "w" sounds.

I try to remain silent as I take a sip of coffee.

"Okay, think if it this way, you come, any debt ever owed is forever repaid." He begs.

I smile and shake my head. "You really want me to go to this party, don't you?"

His smile refuses to fade.

I sigh. "Fine, but I'm leaving early."

"Deal."

We talk until our drinks are gone. I say goodbye to Jesse and then jump into my little blue MINI. The party tonight is going to be epic, but only because it is being thrown by Jesse. His parties are legendary, mostly because he has a sick set-up, beer, DJs, and a huge house with a pool and hot tub.

Pulling into the parking lot of the Trenton Museum of Mythology, I see my mom's red Dodge pickup. She was originally from the south and says she feels at home driving a truck. I on the other hand much rather have a cute, small car.

The very first thing you see upon entering the museum is the giant fossil of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. I like to refer to him as Ty, because Rex or Rexie is too overdone. Like seriously, how would your Dalmatian feel if you named it Spot?

Unloved.

I walk in to see the receptionist, Shane Choi, chatting away on his headset. He sees me and suddenly turns off his phone. "Got to go, love you too." He looks at me. "Well hello Miss Pierce, you''re looking even sexier than usual. Are you wearing that scarf I gave you for Christmas? It's looks fabulous."