Chapter 4: Malfoy Manor

I look up to a dark mansion. This is the place I will call home for the next couple of months. Until I remember again.

Malfoy and Harry thought it was a good idea, I only remember Malfoy. Though I don't remember much. Only his name and face. That's all. I don't remember if we were friends or not. I hate it. Universum just give me back my memory back.

Malfoy hadn't said a word on the way over here, and he isn't starting now. He walks up to the door, knocks one time. We wait for movement, but it looks like it's coming. Then I see a silhouette of a woman, well in middle age. She opens the door. 'Hello, I'm Narcissa Malfoy. You must be Marigold?' She asks with a warm smile. I assume it's Malfoys mother, she's too old to be his sister and I don't recall him saying he's married. I give her a smile too. 'Yes, I am.' I answer quietly.

Now the woman looks at Malfoy. 'Draco, dear. Will you please guide our guest to her room?' Malfoy just nods and grabs my arm. Not hard, softly in a caring way. And I let him.

We walk up five pairs of stairs, this house must be enormous to have five pairs of stairs. 'How big is this house?' I gasp when we reach the top of the fifth one. Malfoy doesn't answer, but I swear I could see a little smirk. Just for a second.

We keep walking, now down a long hallway with twenty doors. I have never seen a house this big, or I just don't remember.

I look around, the room is big. At least five times as big as my hospital room. It's not as dark as most rooms in this house. The floor is made of oak, it's light brown, and the same goes for the bed. The walls are a dark purple kind of color. It's pretty. I can see myself sleeping in here for the next couple of months.

'It's lovely.' I say as I turn to him. Malfoy stands near the door. He seems afraid to go in. I don't know why. It's his house.

'I'm glad you like it. My mother designed it for you.' He doesn't look at me, but I manage to see a slight smile on his face.

'Well I have things to do. Memory training starts tomorrow. If you need anything just call Tracy.' He turns around, facing the hallway.

'Memory training?' What is memory training? He turns to me again. 'To get your memory back.' I look at him confused, how would that help?

He walks out of the door, closing it behind him. But before it's fully closed, I hear him whisper. 'Good night Queens.'

I walk around the room, open some doors. One that leads to a big walk-in closet. The closet is filled with the most beautiful dresses, but there are also sweaters and jeans. Narcissa probably didn't know what I would like. I walk into the main room again, closing the closet.

There is only one door I haven't tried yet. It's the closest to the bed, but the farthest from the main door. I walk up to it. It's made out of wood, I don't know what kind. But it's brown.

Slowly I open it. It opens quite easily, revealing a dark bathroom. It's about the size of my hospital room. There's a big bathtub in the middle of the room. One side of the room is filled with counters, one of them is filled with a golden sink. There's a basket. A small thatched basket filled with supplies, and a piece of parchment.

I walk closer, grab the piece and unfold it. It's a note.

Dear Marigold,

I hope you get your memory back soon, until then enjoy the room.

Narcissa Malfoy

I smile, I already like that woman that's for sure.

I look into the mirror that hangs above the sink. I stare at myself. My black hair that slides over my shoulders. My white skin makes me think of a ghost. And then what draws the most attention. My black eyes. I remember myself, but I don't remember what I used to think of myself. Did I hate the way I look or did I love it?

If you ask me now, I would say no. It's just something about me that looks weird, could be my hair, skin , eyes or something else. Did I love myself before?

Could I learn to love myself again?

I feel empty, without my memory I'm just Marigold Queens. Only the name, no personality. I wear the name and face of the Marigold who used to be. She is gone. I don't remember her, but I still beg her to come back.

—-----------------------------------------------

After I put on the pajamas that were laid down on my bed. I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth. But before I can put the brush into my mouth a sort of dwarf appears. It's small and has big blue eyes.

'What are you? And what are you doing in my room.'I yell, trying to defend myself with the toothbrush.

The dwarf looks surprised for a second, but then seems to remember something. 'I'm Tracy, I'm a house elf and you're Marigold. Right?' The dwarf says. It's not a dwarf, It's an elf.

'Yes?' I say still not sure what's going on. I put the toothbrush into my mouth.

'I'll be your assistant during your stay. Just call me whenever you need me.' With that she leaves again. I look at myself in the mirror still a bit confused. Do elves exist now? Or had I just forgotten that they did?

I get in the bed, It's soft, but not too soft. Just perfect. I lay down and snuggle against one of the extra pillows. With no thoughts in my head I fall asleep. What do I need to think about when I have no to almost no memories?

—------------------------------------------------

Tracy wakes me up, I would like to say gently, but that wasn't the case. She shakes me and pulls me out of the bed onto the ground.

'Was that really necessary?' I groan. Tracy doesn't answer, she just stares at me. I pull myself up using the side of the bed, and brush the hairs out of my face.

'Please get dressed, I'm getting you some breakfast.' She disappeared again. I stumble to the closet, while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

'How am I supposed to choose?' I whisper to myself, looking at the many options I have.

I look around for a few minutes, but decide to go with a gray dress. I have no idea what I'm going to do today, so the weather doesn't really matter.

I put on the dress and look in the mirror. I look... fine I guess.

Boom! Tracy appears again, almost giving me a heart attack. She's holding a serving tray in her little hands. There was a cup of tea and some bread. 'For you miss Queens.' She whispers leaving the tray on the bed. And then she disappeared again. I was alone again. Great.

—--------------------------------------------------

Not long after I finish my breakfast someone knocks on my door. My head shoot up. 'Come in.'

'Come with me please.' It's Malfoy. What does he want this early in the morning? I quickly put on my shoes and follow him into the hallway.

'Where are we going?' I have trouble keeping up with him. Why does he have to walk so fast?

'The library, to start your memory training.' He keeps walking faster and faster. Why can't he just slow down?

'You have a library in your house? How rich are you?'

'Well of course, The family Malfoy is the wealthiest in the whole wizarding world, remember?' He stops, but continues walking a second later.

'No.' We both stop, he looks around. Our eyes meet, and he seems to remember. 'Let's get the training started then.'