Ch. 1 | I've Been Accepted into Luna Nova Academy?!

A/n: Alright everyone because of a suggestion of a fellow writer I'm doing something new. I will be posting the bio, info, harem list (if any), any other bits of information and the first chapter of various stories I'm working on. I have no schedule, so until I do, updates will be sporadic. For some it could be a week, for others a couple of weeks, but also sometimes a few a week. I would also like to add some stories might receive more updates than others, depending on my mood, if I'm getting into it, or ideas for that series. So these first few bits of information and chapters are to give you a taste of what's to come. This message will be only on the first chapter of each new story. Hope you enjoy this testing phase I'm doing and the stories I write. Don't worry, no story will be abandoned, regardless of how many I make. If anything, maybe temporary hiatus.

* Now onto the story, shall we.

Shiny Chariots Performance

??? 1: "ha, we got you surrounded, dork!"

??? 2: "yeah, It's time we teach you a lesson, jerk!"

??? 3: "let's get'em, boys!"

Y/n: "hehe, you can surely try, but you won't succeed, losers."

The first boy, who appears to be the leader, rushed towards the boy named Y/n and tries to take a swing at him but said boy easily dodges it by ducking down just as the first boy tries to punch him. Then, Y/n sweeps at the boys legs, causing him to fall down, but before he could hit the ground. Y/n was already standing up and with his legs already high in the air. Just before the punk makes contact with the hard concrete ground, Y/n forms a cocky smile before, then, stomping his foot down right on the punks back. This hard impact caused the punk to cough up saliva and nearly pass out from the pain. Seeing their leader hurt, the other 2 boys rushes towards Y/n, but the boy was ready. While his foot was still on the first punks back, he stands up and turns on his heel. This causes his heel to dig into the punks back, causing him to scream in pain. Using the momentum of his turn and twisting his body, gave him enough force to kick the second punk square on the face. The force of which caused him to get sent skidding back and into the third punk, which causes the pair to fall in comedic fashion.

Y/n: "here, catch!"

When the 2 punks finally get up and look at Y/n, they saw him grab the so-called leader by the back of his collar and his pants. The boy then lifts him up and spins around, before then tossing him right at his friends. They just barely manage to catch their friend, but the force of the throw causes them to stumble and fall all over again.

Y/n: "do you guys want anymore because I'm just getting warmed up?" he then cracks his knuckles and neck.

Punk 1: "nah, we're good!"

Punk 2: "let's get out of here!"

With that being said, the 3 punks ran with their tails between their legs. This leaves Y/n to just stand there proudly and scoff at them with a cocky grin on his face...... however-

???: "YYYYYY/NNNNNNNNN!"

Y/n: "hu-urghhhh!"