Bio (Minor Spoilers)

Basic Info

Name: Y/n L/n

Birthday: B/d

Age: 16

Hair: H/c

Eyes: E/c

Blood Type: B/t

Species: Human

Traits

Basic Appearance: overall looks like you, but with a more physically fit teen build. Your build is strong enough to take on full-grown adults, but agile enough to easily move around. Basically it's a more balanced build, tho leaning more towards physical strength.

Outfit: while outside of school, you wear a pretty basic F/c colored t-shirt and SF/c colored shorts, while wearing F/c colored shoes with CF/c colored accents. While at school, you wear a pretty basic male student's uniform, that had to be specially made for you specifically. It's basically based on what the girls wear but modified to fit a boy and complete with pants. You commonly have the sleeves rolled up to reveal most of your arms. While during certain classes, you wear the typically witches robes and hat, tho the robe was slightly modified to look more like a trench coat which reach to about your ankles. You commonly leave it open because you like how it looks.

Personality: you're a pretty kind and friendly person, having little trouble making friends (can't relate). You also have a blunt personality that can also come off a brash, but this bluntness is often mistaken for playboy-ness as you're not afraid to complement girls. However, just because you're kind, doesn't mean you're not above calling out others on their bullshit. You're willing to help anyone in need, even if that puts yourself endanger. Because of this, you much rather put yourself in harms way rather than getting anyone else involved.

Aside from this, you're also pretty cocky and arrogant but mainly in a fight. You have no problem egging people on just to piss them off. You also love a good fight, but often don't like fighting those weaker than you. Tho, you do make exceptions for people who piss you off.

You're not dumb, but you're not a genius either. Your true smarts comes from battle smarts and your power of observation.

Outside of fighting and being friendly, you can often be pretty calm and laid back. Often doing certain things casually.

You also have a habit that girls often call cute. Whenever you get confused about something, you often tilt your head and have a genuine look of confusion on your face. The girls absolutely adore this about you. You're actually not even aware of it until it got pointed out a lot. Turns out, you got this from Akko, in a way. With how she sees the world, she would often react cutely to things that confuse her and since you 2 spent so much time together, you picked up this personality trait subconsciously.

Extra: you have a tick that comes out when you get excited. When you get a certain level of excited, your leg typically shacks in anticipation. This mainly comes out when you feel a good fight coming.

* later on, you also have special gloves that you wear when fighting. These were made to help protect your hands. You always keep them with you and take them when your about to fight.

Abilities and Powers

Being a normal human, you have above average physical capabilities, able to take on full-grown adults with varying degrees of difficulty.

Prana

A mysterious energy source that seems to be as old as Magical Energy. However, its origin is unknown as well as how it's gained, as it doesn't seem to need any sort of channeling device but instead exists within the user. It's often considered the opposite of Magical Energy, as it's used to enhance the physical body to varying degrees, based on how much energy is used, rather than to cast outward spells. The stronger the user gets, the stronger their 'base' gets. Increasing their physical abilities slowly. This energy must be infused into the body in order to be used, which is shown when a purple aura either surrounds the whole body or a specific body part. If the user is skilled enough, then they can even choose which ability to boost, e.i. strength, durability, healing factor, etc. When used right, the user can preform superhuman feats.

More will be explained as the story goes on.

Family

Parents = Both Alive

Siblings = None