Quick Note Before The Story

Inspiration

As I said before, this story was inspired by Rehabilitation {Little Witch Academia Harem X Shy Male Reader} by @AlanBall22. I'm well aware of the reboot, but it was the original that gave me the idea for this series. That and some of their other series that were sadly removed by the author.

Have I Watched it?

Well, the simple answer is no. I have not watched it, nor am I interested in watching it. Yeah yeah yeah, I know. Again, I'm writing on a series I haven't watched nor do I want to. Well, I've read some other stories that inspired me to write this. It's pretty much that simple. I'll still do my best to make it as faithful to the original series as it can, with minor changes here and there.

Not sure why I do this to myself, maybe it's a challenge or just my creative mind not shutting the fuck up but oh well. Nothing I can really do about it.

What's Changing?

Well...... I'm not 100% sure. I think for this series I'm going to more free-handed with it, unlike my other series where I do plan out a lot of it. So I'm taking a more free hand approached with this one, mainly to try it out and since I haven't watched it, it's kind of hard to plan out what I don't know will happen. Tho, I still have some..... and by that I mean a few, stuff planned out.

* even tho I'm being more free-handed with it, it will still follow along with the canon storyline of Little Witch Academia. Until season 2 where it will be an original storyline. I just mean I'm not doing my usual planning things out, more going as I write with minor things planned out. So certain things can still be foreshadowed and so on.

One of the things I'm changing, tho I'm not 100% sure if it is in the series already, is that wands, and some similar magical objects, will have a small gem embedded into them that allows them to channel Magical Energy that come from the Sorcerer's Stone. This Magical Gem is condensed Ley Line energy made into solid form. It was extremely hard to make, and how it's made was lost to time. However, synthetic ones do exist, but they aren't as good as the original ones. One such ones are the Magic Batteries.

* As to why I'm making this change will make sense later on in the story.

Now, I do have some other changes in mind, but I won't mention them here as they are very huge spoilers and become a central plot for season 2.

Continuing?

As you know, if you watched the series which is ironic since I haven't, then you know it only has one season. Well, I do have an idea for season 2 in mind. So I'll go up to there but afterwards. I'm honestly not sure. I've only planed some key stuff for season 1 and 2 but haven't thought about it further. I do know how I want it to end, but I'm not sure if I want to add another season or end it after season 2. So we'll see.

No Lemon

If you've read some of my other stories, you will notice many have the lemon tag, well this one won't. As I said before, not all my stories will have lemons, and this is one of them. I just feel it doesn't really fit with the more light-hearted theme of this story. Not saying it won't get spicy at times, but that as far as it will go.

That's it

Welp, that's all I can think of. Not much to say really as I am free handing this, with some ideas planned out.

Oh, and be prepared, season 2 will be wild.

To Look Out For

"Talking": air quotes are used when someone is talking. Words outside them are describing their action or someone's reaction.

"Thinking": slanted text means they are thinking.

"Sup/fuck me": the slant is the divider between thinking and talking.

Bold: typically used for names and other special things.

Underline: typically used for techniques.

'Right': typically used for air quotes or a character repeating what another said.

–dash–: typically used for over the radio, phone, telepathy, etc. if it's a single non-double dash, it means something happened right after.