~+ Some Doors theory sheet +~

HAIIIIIIIIIIII~! So uh yeah 😃 it's Theory Monday y'all :D (i changed my schedule) so here are my super cringe doors theories like here ya go:

The entities knew we were coming...

Alr chill this might sound incredibly stupid but this is one of my theories. So the entities did not just hear the elevator that opens up because of us, but i think they already knew we were here. How? Well in case you haven't noticed, Timothy was there in the cobweb, spying on everyone who comes to the elevator. Seek's eyes were also there in a blocked room, if you think he can't see, well maybe he can. I believe that they were both sent to spy on the players to see if they will trespass to the hotel, in that way, the entities can prepare earlier for their attacks.

Seek and Screech are canonically related!?

This actually makes some sense if you think about it. If you look at both of their appearances, we can tell they look related.

 If you look at both of their appearances, we can tell they look related

As you can see, they both have ink

As you can see, they both have ink. But i believe you still think they're different, right? Well how about now?

 But i believe you still think they're different, right? Well how about now?

I was just reading about Seek for Theory Monday, and I found this. Interesting right? I am sure that they are both related, but i'm not sure how in the word "related" itself. They might be brothers, or Seek adopted Screech. I wasn't expecting this to happen.

We were in a drugged dream the whole time.

So this is originally @Selena_TheMissWriter's theory (read her book "Uncovering the Doors"), but I spiced it up a bit. First let me explain her theory, and then I can explain mine. We were going to the hotel in circles, and the only thing changing are the rooms. But wait, why aren't the entities changing the attacks? That seems suspicious. It seems like they do not remember us; but what about CL and GL? They are the only one who recognizes us when we meet again. They sometimes say: "Welcome back", or "See you again", something like that. And if you realised, The sky in the courtyard has no moon and clouds. Just a dark void with infinite rain. And El Goblino recognizes us too. It means that we are in a cursed place, with no exit... Now here is my theory/continuation: I believe that we are in a drugged dream. But how? Drugged dreams can be repeated you know, and sometimes they choose the time on when you will wake up. I think the player thought that at the end of the hotel, we will finally wake up, but there is no actual exit... I think Void (yes, Void.) Is behind all this because the sky is just a Void. What if Void created all this, controls entities, has the power to everything and even worse... what if Void was an actual human, and he was a mad scientist who did this to us? That would make sense yk...

That's all for my theories bc i'm in a rush alr byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

~+ Human timothy +~