~+ A little surprise... (meme ver 🤡 and 100 reads special :D) +~

HEY Y'ALL >:DDDDDDD i'm back and imma remake these romance oneshots into meme version and uh, i lied i will still make romance but not that much lol 😏 yeah this will be cringe and u do not want to see my face while typing 💀💀💀 alr lemme start now 🤩 (if you noticed i have my emojis back, then no i'm not using my phone but the laptop has emojis :D it's my mom's laptop and my laptop is actually locked- but my phone can still be used for school lol). Anyways this is the 100 reads special :>

Figure's POV:

Man it's been a month since i went "MARRY ME JULIETTE" to seek, and it's been a week since we were like "RAUWRRRRR 💀" i'm getting so worried about him, or maybe that's what ohio-alabama people feel after that lmao (we can all agree that ohio and alabama is cursed-).

"yo figayr, sixk has been in the bathroom for 69 minutes rn", said eyes while choking his life out on uno with screech. "yeah, i mean what is he even doing-" screech asked. I have mega superhearing, and it can be a bit annoying bc it's twice as loud as a megaphone and i can hear some entities banging at night ;-; i heard seek screaming like hell: "SWEET HOME ALABAMA SAUCE OH SHEET WHAT THE PACK- 😭😭😭" he said.

I was like: bish what the pack- y r u screaming like whatriuyhfdjks- it sounds like you're screaming the sheet out of your deez nuts balls like a dying crow screaming at the top of its lungs 😑- i was so worried and then i knocked at the door. "dO yOu WaNnA bUiLd A sNoWmAn?" i asked while doing the pretty mouth (he doesn't have eyes so he did the pretty mouth 💀). "gO aWaY aNnA", he said. "oK bYeEEeeeEeeeeEEe~" i mumbled. The entities then looked at me and the door. "No sheet sherlock u ain't know how to talk well like bro at least do a thing they call 'sAd RiZz'", said Jack. Well i mean, idk how to rizz at this point anymore.

"Alr fine lemme do it y'all r slow pokes" grumbled ambush in a joking way to say: L bozo u stupid like take this ratio and shut up you meatball-butt looking monster 👺👹 he went: SONIC BOOM BISH and came running to the door like an angry drunk psycho banging with the door 💀 bruh he's so stoopid that he didn't realize it was an iron door like the ones in minecraft but stronger ;-; Timothy went to the door and said:

"SEEK/SEBASTIAN OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I'LL RUIN YOUR SCREECH X EYES YAOI RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" wait did he just say screech x eyes yaoi- they both blushed and eventually vanished out of existence like thin air. "NAW JIT TRIPPIN" we all turned around to see Y/N minding her/his business in the door and we killed him/her 4 no reason bc y not 😀🔫 "AIN'T NO WAY YOU ARE RUINING MY SCREECH X EYES YAOI THEY'RE THE BEST SHIP ON EARTH 👹👹👹👺👺👺💀💀💀😭😭😭", he yelled back. Dayum what a normal day in the ohio-alabama border *cries in idk how cringely* I decided to bang the door (not the sus bang- get your mind cleaned dirty minded readers out there) and open it with my full strength, which is 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% 💀😭 and to my luck, this annoying homocide or homosexual 💀 door did not open, which made everyone including void go: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (sorry for damaging your eyes-) so much that i almost went: i BeLiEvE i CaN fLyyYyyyyyyYYYYyyy~ with cringeness by my side 😭 And then Glitch was like "omg i forgot i had teleportation 💀🤡" then we all looked at him, signaling him to go ELLO to Seek bc yes uwu (what the waffles did i just make-), and he did.

"WASSAP MOTHERFORKER-", "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- 😭" Seek screamed like a 5 year old girl who is about to get kidnapped. Glitch did the pennywise dance and then did the rock face to seek, which is a random move but okie dokie :D he opened the door and then seek was singing like: "YOU BETRAYEEEEEEDDDDDDDD ME, AND I KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER FEEL SOOOOOORRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!", and then Screech decided to play sad music on his iPad 💀💀💀 I immediately ran into him and hugged him as if i was that ugly blue sour patch kid in that game "poopy gaytime" who must be huggy wuggy. He hugged me back and then seek said: "BISH I'M MPREG THANKS TO THE CREATOR'S STUPID BUTT 😭😭😭😭😭", and everyone was doing the pennywise dance and then doing charlie d'amelio's sign language meme after while doing the gigachad and sigma face combined ✨💅

And then thatlittlesimp31 appeared out of nowhere and then said: "OKIE DOKIE NO MORE BABY INSIDE YOU GO GET MILK AND THROW THE CHILD OUT GO BACK TO YOUR CAGE AND RUN 👹👹👹", and then the creator decided to join in bc y not- "WHO'S GONNA RUN- SCREECH 👺👺👺!?", "BISH I DON'T HAVE LEGS 😭😭😭", so Yashi_Yoshi2237 a.k.a the creator decided to cancel seek chase and instead replace it with "screech paradise" bc 69 screeches will appear out of nowhere and blah blah blah... (i'm pretty sure u guys know what screech paradise is so yeah).

"AHEM I WANTED A CHILD SO TYSM U SILLY SLAYING BISH", I screamed bc Screech's sad music turned into big fat party music and it's loud as 69 decibels/dB ;-; "oh ok-", he said. So we all decided to join the dance and we all danced sweet little bumblebee, cupid and then the "wOrK wOrK wOrK wOrK wOrK meme and twerked like it was nothing and then we all died from the cringe.

Guys idk what kind of random shee is this that i made 😭💀🤡 i tried making this cringe as i can so uh here ya go y'all:

Rate this meme version of ~+ A little suprise... (meme ver 🤡) +~ /10 from cringeness

Yeah this is so cringe that I might not see them the same anymore- alr I have exams so wish me luck my manes 😭😭😭 i hate the subject BIZ/Business like it's so boring and complicated- alr i gtg ok byeeeeeeee~!!!

1039 words 🤯🥳🎉

~+ Human Timothy +~