Chapter : 6

Reyansh chuckled softly, his breath mingling with Siya's as he leaned in to kiss her forehead tenderly. "You'll always be mine, Jaan," he whispered, his voice filled with affection.

Siya smiled up at him, her eyes shining with love. "And you'll always be mine, Ansh," she murmured, leaning into his embrace.

They pulled away from each other, and Siya told Reyansh, "Go get freshened up, while I cook dinner for us," as she turned to head towards the kitchen.

Reyansh reached out, gently holding her hand to stop her from leaving. Siya turned to him, a frown creasing her brow.

"How about we order food and you join me for a quick shower?" he suggested with a slight smirk.

Siya's mouth hung open in shock as she looked at him incredulously. She pulled her hand from his grip and playfully slapped him on the arm.

"Shameless," she exclaimed, shaking her head with a mixture of amusement and disbelief.

Reyansh chuckled lightly and kissed her forehead, eliciting a big smile from her.

Siya gasped as Reyansh suddenly picked her up bridal-style. She quickly grabbed onto his shoulders with both hands, shooting him an angry look.

Reyansh met her gaze with a cold look and nodded towards her wet clothes. Siya followed his gaze, realizing her damp attire. She sheepishly smiled at him, acknowledging his point.

He carried her to their bedroom and said, "When will you start taking care of yourself, huh?"

To this, she replied with a big smile, "I have you," and gave him a peck on the lips.

As they entered the room, he put her down and said with a stern voice, "Go fast and change before you catch a cold."

She looked at him with a pout before heading to where her luggage was. Sorting through her belongings, she picked out his gray T-shirt and her gray sweatpants for herself. Moving to another suitcase, she retrieved his clothes, which she had thoughtfully packed along with hers. With a mischievous smirk, she threw his clothes at him.

Reyansh skillfully caught the clothes and chuckled, looking at her with amusement. "You came prepared," he observed.

Siya folded her arms and gave him a cocky look. "Abh tum kabhi New York luggage leke jaate nahi, tho mujhe hi laane paadenge na tumhare kapde. After all, you can't survive in just one outfit, can you?" she said sarcastically, gesturing towards his clothes, emphasizing the last sentence.

With that, she headed to their closet room to change, leaving Reyansh chuckling behind her.

Reyansh heads to the bathroom for a relaxing shower. As he stepped under the cascading water, he let out a relaxed sigh, feeling the tension of the day slowly melting away. The sensation of warm water against his skin was exactly what he needed after a long day of travel and unexpected surprises.

Lost in the serenity of the shower, Reyansh couldn't help but smile as he thought of Siya's playful antics earlier. Her cheerful demeanor always had a way of brightening his mood and bringing joy to his heart.

Feeling refreshed, Reyansh took his time under the shower, relishing in the simple pleasure of the warm water washing away the stresses of the day.

After drying himself off and slipping into a pair of comfortable sweatpants, Reyansh ran a hand through his damp hair, drying it as he made his way to the bed where his phone rang. With a smirk, he recognized the name flashing on the screen.

"Sharm nahi aati? I'm cleaning up your mess, and you're enjoying yourself there with my daughter?" a familiar voice scolded as he answered the call.

Reyansh chuckled, his tone playful. "Nahi. I'm just loving it, and your daughter is my wife now," he replied, teasingly.