Chapter 6

As Rantaro sets his eyes on kira, Kira's arm and half of torso was cut off completely from the robots he had fought with earlier. fresh blood poured into the floor, Kira smiles

"It was... alright"

Rantaro noticed the look of pain and determination on Kira's face as he approached, and immediately felt a surge of concern for his partner. Despite knowing that Kira was capable of incredible feats of strength and agility, seeing him in such a state made Rantaro's protective instincts kick into high gear.As Kira drew nearer, Rantaro could see the damage that had been done to him; the top half of his body had been torn away, leaving only a bloody stump and exposed organs visible. Despite the gruesome sight"

Kira... Kira what the fuck happened?!"

Kira chuckles

"Oh... i got my arm got cut by a robot... and blasted by a robot with a energy blast..."

Kira says weakly, Rantaro felt a mix of anger and worry bubble up within him as he processed Kira's nonchalant description of the severe injuries he had sustained. It was clear that Kira was trying to downplay the severity of his condition, likely in an attempt to avoid causing any additional stress or concern.Ignoring Kira's attempts at casualness, Rantaro moved closer and examined the wounds on display, wincing at the sight of the exposed organs and the pool of blood slowly dripping onto the floor. He carefully reached out and felt Kira's forehead with the back of his hand, trying to gauge his partner's level of consciousness and overall health.

"You're losing a fuck ton of blood here."

Kira coughs up more blood,

"Yeah... I guess I am... I don't know... I feel kinda... heavy headed..."

Kira says weakly

"Who knows, I might die soon hm?"

Rantaro cursed under his breath as he assessed Kira's condition, realizing just how critical his partner's injuries were. The amount of blood loss alone was concerning, and without immediate medical attention, Kira could very well slip into unconsciousness or worse.Desperately searching for something - anything - that could be used as makeshift bandages or a tourniquet, Rantaro's fingers brushed against the exposed internal organs and he recoiled in disgust, trying not to think about what he was touching. He looked around frantically, hoping to find something that could save Kira's life.

"We need to get you to a hospital ASAP,"

Kira nods, coughing up more blood and clutching his side, wincing in pain.

"I can try to walk..."

"...but it will take a while...

"...and I might die along the way..."

Kira says, smiling.

"So... I guess I'll be dying then...

"...it's okay...

"...I've always wanted to die...

"...by your side..."

Kira says weakly, smirking the whole time.Rantaro felt a mixture of emotions swirl through him as he listened to Kira's words, both heartbreaking and inspiring. On one hand, he couldn't bear the thought of losing his partner so soon after finding each other, but on the other, he admired Kira's bravery and willingness to accept his fate.Looking at Kira's smile despite the pain and impending danger, Rantaro felt a surge of affection and desire to protect this man who had become so important to him. He pulled Kira closer, cradling him in his arms and pressing their foreheads together gently.

"We won't let you die like this,"

he promised, his voice thick with emotion, tears streaming down his eyes. Kira's cheeks are flushed with warmth, feeling Rantaro's strong arms around him and the gentle pressure of their foreheads together. His hand finds its way to Rantaro's cheek, caressing it softly before pulling away slightly and looking deeply into Rantaro's eyes.