𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮

Alex's POV

Shock. There was no other word for it. Shock. Fear. I was scared most of all. I don't even know where to begin with this, I don't know what to do. I'm not prepared for this.  There was so many things going through my head, I couldn't seem to think straight, that was impossible. This, this is impossible.

How was I supposed to go about things normally. How was I going to explain this to her. How will she react? Will she leave me? Will she stop loving me?

My parents, would they hate me? Disown me? Kick me out? So many things ran through my mind. The future I had once envisioned for myself, for my life, for the life I imagined with my girlfriend, our future, it had all seemed to crumble in an instance.

Were the things I thought about going to happen anymore? It seemed highly unlikely with this news. Mainly because, well, this isn't the perfect time for this. I'm only 16. The things most people my age are worried about, what I was worried about not long ago, was getting a scholarship to UC Berkeley or when the next party was.

Now, that seems like a distant dream, would Berkeley even want me once they find out that I'm pregnant, at 16 for crying out loud?

How did I even get here? How did I let this happen? We're safe, we're always safe, we have always been safe.

I picked up the test once more, staring at it in disbelief. Putting it back down, picking it up again, somehow in hopes that the result would change magically.

Ever since the appointment, ever since. I saw that doctor, the thought haunted me and now, here it is, clear as day. I'm pregnant.

What an unexpected way to head into the new year, a last minute Christmas gift I guess.

.  .  .
𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 - 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 - 3-4 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤

"Do you think he'll like this? I think it's the perfect gift, it just shouts Mikey." my girlfriend spoke as she continued on about a chicken costume she saw while we were out. "Babe, I don't think he'll be very appreciative if you give him a chicken costume for Christmas." I laughed as she intertwined our hands as we walked through the front door of my house.

"Okay but, you do know he would give me the same thing."

"Which is why you're being better than him." I say making my girlfriend playfully roll her eyes. I smiled before standing on my tippy toes giving her a peck on the cheek. We walked past the empty living room and up to my bedroom. I peaked my head into the bedrooms we passed seeing if anyone was home, thankfully no one was.

Y/n laid down on my bed as soon as she made it into my bedroom, making me giggle. "I'm so exhausted." She groaned as I joined her on the bed after closing the door. "We walked around the mall for like an hour max, you're just being lazy today."

"I wanted to stay in, kick my feet up, cuddle with you."

"We can do that now. Here, pick a movie, I'm gonna change." I say as I got up and headed to my drawer to pick out something to put on. Y/n headed to Netflix and as soon as I pulled my shirt off, I could feel her eyes on me. I didn't even want to turn around because I knew if I did, this would turn into something else.