Chapter 16

Quick Note: A dedication goes out to @ebony2406 for also being a dedicated reader and for commenting on the chapters! I really appreciate it, so thank you! (:

Please read the Author's note at the end!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! (:

___________________________

Recap:

My mind was running all over the place on what seemed like overload, all these different questions and feelings was running through my mind.

'Where did this leave us?'

'Will he regret it again?'

'Are we a couple now?'

'Is he just using me?'

'What will Danny say?'

'What will my parents think?'

'Oh god. . I'm over thinking this. It was just a few intense kisses, that it. Right? I shouldn't be thinking of all that, right now at least. Cause I don't even know where we stand at the moment. . He might regret it later.' I thought before I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts and back to the kiss with Talon.

We pulled away from each other and he gave me a smile, I'm not sure if he could see through it or not, but I gave him a small weak smile before he quickly went into the pantry for ‘snacks’.

I turned back towards the refrigerator and opened it, just as the person entered the kitchen and spoke.

“Hey, I was wondering what was taking you so long. Need some help?”

I was surprised by who it was, completely forgetting that he was even here. I turned around only to step back a little bit from the close proximity - I didn't even hear him come into the kitchen, until he spoke, let alone walk up behind me.

Here I am face to face with Jordan, not Danny.

___________________________

Lose Control - Chapter 16

I cleared my throat before I spoke and tried to back up as far as I could to get some much needed space between us.

“Uh, no I'm fine. I was just about to head back up, and Talon’s helping me anyways,” I stated to him as I turned back around to grab us some sodas.

“Well I don’t see Talon anywhere in sight, do you?” He questioned as he came closer to me. I could feel his breath tickling my ear with each word he spoke.

“He’s in the pantry getting snacks,” I said calmly, trying to keep my nervous in tack as he keeps stepping closer and closer to me.

“He’ll be in there a while I suspect then,” He said as I felt his hands go down my shoulders, over my arms, and skim around my waist.

I shuddered as I felt his thumb run under my shirt that was covering my waist. He hands felt rough and dirty on my skin, as Talon’s felt sensational and rough - but that good kind of naughty rough? If that even makes sense.