Chapter 14: DAD BEAT DAD

"There are millions of people in Hell scattered throughout the seven rings and nine circles. Some are sinners, some are Hell-born, and some are unlucky souls who got screwed in the living world."

"These are their problems."

Luke: You and your pals were asking for donations on charity the other day...

*THE OTHER DAY*

This charity was for a hellhound puppy rescue event that Charlie was interested in helping with. She asks the boys to help with collecting donations. They were now speaking with a woman with large "personalities."

Woman: Hello

Woman: Hello.

Luke: I should say.

Woman: Good morning to you.

Luke: And to you.

Woman: It's my chest, isn't it?

Luke: Sorry?

Woman: My chest? Just picked it up from a garage sale. Real conversation piece.

He looks over to sure enough see an antique looking chest.

Luke: Mmm-hmmm.

Woman: Same with my jugs.

Luke: (snaps his head in shock) What's that?

Woman: My grandpa makes moonshine, which those are perfect for.

Luke looks over and sees a pair of big jugs next to the dresser.

Woman: Can you imagine my grandpa and his buddies sucking on these jugs?

Trio: No.

Woman: How are you now?

Osric and Vicious: Good and you?

Woman: Are you two staring at me girls?

Luke snaps his head at his friends as Osric looks at the ground and Vicious up at the ceiling.

Osric: No.

Vicious: No. Oh, look at you, ceiling. What's up? You is.

The woman was confused as behind her, two other women magically appeared and step to her sides. The boys relax and Luke gets straight to the point.

Luke: Look, I got some questions for you.

Woman: I got some answers.

Luke: You ever seen any of those Naked Gun movies?

Woman: (other two girls leave) No.

Luke: No? Okay. Eh, Hot Shots?

Woman: Strike deux

Luke: Is that right? Okay. Well, how do you feel about pet rescue? Specifically, hellhound pup rescue?

Woman: How do you feel about these puppies?