call me your puppy [patpran, part one]

Rating: Explicit

Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply

Fandoms: แค่เพื่อนครับเพื่อน | Bad Buddy: the Series (TV)

Categories: M/M

Relationships: Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Characters: Pat Napat Jindapat, Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Additional Tags: Idiots in Love, i love how that's a tag, Author Is Sleep Deprived, author isn't sure whether or not they regret this yet, Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, pran calling pat 'puppy' should be a religion, he is a good puppy, Horny Pat Napat Jindapat, Horny Pran Parakul Siridechawat, camboy pat is making a debut into bbs ao3, Degradation, Exhibitionist Kink, Derogatory Name Calling, Dom/sub Undertones, Sex Toys, LOTS OF SEX TOYS, there is also lace everywhere you're welcome, minor red flag pran (sorry), THERE IS ACTUALLY A PLOT WITH THE PORN HERE I SWEAR

Summary: Pat needs a way to earn money in order to pay for his final year of university and his condo, and Korn jokingly suggests that he becomes a camboy on the website that they frequent. He doesn't intend to go ahead with it, but the niggling thought becomes too much and he caves, quickly earning fans and a mysterious viewer who gifts him with plentiful toys and more Baht than Pat knows what to do with.

Notes, at the beginning: Camboy!Pat is making his debut onto Archive of Our Own, and, I'm sorry, but it is in one of my fics. I'm sure that you all would have preferred someone with a bigger fanbase than what I have to write this, and that you're not at all happy that you got stuck with me in the end. Anyway, I hope you get through what you can and enjoy at least some of it. Take a shot every time I say "panties" and you'll be dead...

Call Me Your Puppy, Part One

Bad Buddy — Pat x Pran

     WHEN HE STARTS OUT on the website, only a few months into living in his new condo, Pat knows that he is a fumbling, jittery mess of nerves and insecurity. He is shy and scared of doing something wrong; of messing up so badly that he won't be able to continue. Pat cringes thinking about how he either stumbles over his words as he hurries to get them out, or feels like he was quiet for far too long as he rewatches his videos to make sure that they're okay to upload, caught up in nerve wracking pleasure in front of a camera even though he hasn't gotten to the point of doing live videos.

     But that must somehow add to his appeal, because his first video blows up.

     Pat knows that he is relatively attractive, his muscles not completely defined but not nonexistent either, but the way that the comments on his video mention his apparently tiny waist... He feels hot reading the comments of all the guys saying that they'd happily manhandle him, and all of the girls saying that they'd love to wrap their legs around it as they ordered him around. It seems to be a general consensus that Pat, while he is a strong guy, would absolutely thrive being a submissive with how he whimpers and whines as his dexterous hands and fingers push him into oversensitivity and keep going.