burning stars [patpran, part two]

Rating: Teen Audiences and Up

Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply

Fandoms: แค่เพื่อนครับเพื่อน | Bad Buddy: the Series (TV)

Categories: M/M

Relationships: Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Characters: Pat Napat Jindapat, Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Additional Tags: Mutual Pining, Idiots in Love, i love how that's a tag, Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat in Love, Soft Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat, Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, Alternate Universe - Soulmates, Soulmate-Identifying Marks, of course they're soulmates guys, Pat Napat Jindapat is So Whipped, Pran Parakul Siridechawat is So Whipped, Angst

Summary: They get their Soulmate Marks at age sixteen, only a handful of weeks apart from each other. Pran wears long sleeves to hide his, while Pat shows his off with pride — but it's only a matter of time before Pat finds out that his Mark, right down to the smallest angle, matches exactly to Pran's.

Burning Stars

Bad Buddy — Pran x Pat

     IT'S A COOL AUTUMN Friday afternoon in Bangkok, university having finished up for the week, the air conditioner blowing warm air into the cosy apartment, just enough to stave off the slight chill hanging around. This is home for Pran, much more than anything he ever had back at his parents' house. An apartment of cluttered shelves and worn fabrics; red and blue faculty shirts hanging side-by-side on the wall, freshly washed and ironed; Pat's fraying bean bag chair stashed against the wall, out of the way so neither of them trip over it (again); shoes sitting neatly in the shoe rack that Pran caved and bought for them, fed up with tripping over Pat's wayward shoes; Nong Nao tucked under the sheets of their bed, head barely visible.

     Humming softly to himself, Pran is reminded of his puppy-like boyfriend happily sitting on his lap when Pat shifts slightly, inhaling quietly and then sighing out against Pran's neck, sinking into Pran's body even more than he already was. Pran softly traces the bumps at the base of Pat's spine with his free hand, chin hooked over the drummer's shoulder as he looks down at his architecture coursework with a furrow between his eyebrows, frustrated that it has taken him so long to get this far into it — especially when has had more than enough time to have it finished already.

     "Pran," Pat needily whines, clinging to his boyfriend, head buried into the join of Pran's neck and shoulder, making the guitarist shudder as warm breath ghosts across his sensitive skin. "My Pran, my baby, my Soulmate..."