blackmail

After some weeks

Kate pov

I was studying in my study table. After I finished all the stuff, I had to see all the reports of the meetings and then had to go studio for setting arrangement. I had bundle of work hanging on my shoulder and I couldn't concentrate one. All I was thinking that I might be too busy for her. And I don't wanna mess this relationship because of my busy schedule. I would try my best to show her my love in hectic times. I went back to my books and when I opened the drawer. I got a note.
" Someone is waiting for you, go outside and have some fresh air."
I do as the note said. I went to see who the writer was.
No one was there. In mid surprise, I searched here and there and found one bouquet with full of roses. Is the writer a Haru?? I tried to understand but when I picked those flower. I noticed another thing. Someone dig the hole in my garden and there I got some gift. It was a watch. I smiled. Is Har doing all this but how did she enters in my place and when she got time to do this. There I also noticed a note on wrapping paper.
" No matter how much you are busy, meet me at 7pm. No excuse. In a park with good clothes and good gift. Love you."
She is build something else. She thought I won't recognise it. Even a chipmunk would get a idea.
I couldn't let my private life intrude in my work place. So I immediately went to the table and set an alarm for 6: 50 pm. I couldn't help, but smile.
After a while
It was around 6:50 pm. I wrapped all my work and went to park before the alarm rang. I was amazed to see, There was soojin wearing a birthday cap, sitting like, she was about to leave. She had an expression that she was forcefully abducted to this place. You won't believe me when I said, she was literally tied by the chair and there I saw Kyung seok and haru, arguing over nothing but a cake. This made me remind the time of Luna and me. Where we were preparing for Kyung seok birthday. I felt so overwhelmed yet so relaxing. But in my dismay, the alarm rang. I didn't notice I was watching them over 10 minutes. All the attention went on me. I felt shy. Kyung seok and haru had all the body messed up in cake. They seem like a two kid preparing their late night snack. I laughed. Haru ran and hugged me immediately. I was afraid if she felt my heartbeat harden. She might felt nothing. As she made me so calm and relaxed. I hugged her back. Wrapping my arm around her waist. As we were in the moment, soojin coughed and side eyed me. Wish I could explain you happiness in words, when I saw all the arrangement. Those who came for a normal walk, too, wish me. They both chant birthday song and made me so nervous . All the baloon,soft lightning and sunset view. Perfect space for having picnic or should I say celebrating my birthday. This peanut really need some anxiety. She act like she owned the public property.How freely she express made me nervous. She feed me the cake and then as a good friend should do, Kyung seok and soojin left us for some alone time. I discussed all the happening that burdening me, her head on my shoulder and her hand holding my hand is actually what I need when it comes to break. She silently listened, she didn't interrupted, neither she went out of place. She was just listening and asking good questions. I could have stay forever in this place. She kissed my forehead and waved me bye. I smiled as our distance increased and then as usual went to my place. So, this is what love feels like, so comfortable and relaxing.

Luna pov

Me and time were sitting on swing in the park and peacefully watching Kate and Haru. I was  so glad that I was able to move Kate from his guilt and let him start his new life.
But I want refund. That was too much work after all.

I exchanged my soul with Haru for an hour.
I know that was unfair but after so long, I wanted to feel mortal once again. I was so bored feeling nothing, all empty.
When I turned in haru, I looked at the mirror image, I was astonished to feel myself in someone else body. Kate texted that he wanted to see me. Obviously Haru and if I was mimicking her life, so I should play along with it. In the same outfit, I rushed to Kate home. He welcomed me and he asked ,what I wanna do?? And the first thing came in my mind is food. It felt like years. I haven't tasted anything good. Especially Kate food. I asked him to make all my favourite food.
" Who are you??"
I was shocked.
"Why ?? What happen. I just wanna try something new. If it is not good with you. That's fine too."
" You don't feel like haru today. You feel like someone else. Like"
" Like luna?? Comeon. You should not bring any other woman in between us."
He thought and continued making some stuff for me. I was excited to make my taste useful once again. In between, Someone called Kate. I picked up the phone. Because he was busy in kitchen.
It was Kyung seok. My head turned black. I picked up and answered.
" Hello"
" Hi Haru!! I know you would be there. I wanted to ask will you help me in my project. I am not good in researching. Hi?? Hello?? Haru?? Are you even listening??"
I listened his voice after a long time, I was blank feeling numb. I hanged up. It's not about which body I take, I would still be luna by heart. And his voice would still impact me. There Kate brought the food and told me to have a bite. I softly smiled and ate one bite. It was magical. After so long, I ate something so tasty. It made my butterflies run all across the room. I softly jump and dance because it was too good. Do you wanna take some pitcure?? Kate asked. I replied yes . And we just took one or two picture . I guess.
Meanwhile, I was eating and I noticed someone foot on my thighs. I internally screamed. It feels so illegal. I am not your girlfriend, you pig. I, even with much more concentration, focused on my food. But his toes was not stopping there, he was about to slip in the dress. I immediately revolted.
" I want my first kiss in front of church. Nothing before that."
He laughed and looked with his deep contact. So deep that it could pierce the soul and I wasn't sure if he was looking at me or Haru. But whoever is he looking, his intention felt so clear. His gaze felt like tiring sunset. He broke the contact and smiled.
" I promise, I would only kiss you when I would own you. My peanut."
" So you would marry me??"
"You are not running with someone else. Are you??"
I felt so pleased that he, finally found his love. He absolutely deserved the love that I could never provide. This was about my time to leave her body but I wouldn't have regret after that. Haru, take care of him or else. I would haunt you forever.
I went to her room and smile,happily leaving her body. In contrast, she collapsed. She regained her consciousness.

Haru pov

Was I asleep?? What time is it. I opened my phone to check it but there I recieved the notification on my social media.
From some fake I'd, someone named your old friend.
I opened it further. And saw a text of that person.
"Hey girl, did you recognise me??"
" Who are you??"
" Your old friend, I have some kind of present for you."
"Stop playing circles or else I am blocking you."
He sent me some pictures. They were my photos and if this is not enough to scare you, they were my personal photos. Where I was all naked. He too sent me the video of me changing in some changing room.
I freaked out, all tense. One could notice cold sweat out of my skin. Deep inside, I was panicked that it started my stomach. I immediately closed my phone but one more text popped up.
" See darling, I love you so long. You don't know how much time I spend searching those pics. In return, I want something."
" Delete it, or else I would call the police."
"Do whatever you like, but it should be quick before I post this on official website of our college. But why only college, I should publish this beauty in every corner of magazine so you can be selected as top tier models of porn."
" What you want??"
" Not much, but like more photos of yours. Let me too see how much beauty you hold within you."
" The only thing you will see would be jail."
" Aish!! Love that attitude. You really think that person who could sneak in your home, knows your college, know your whole background. Won't be prepare for these talks. Send it before it get too late. I am counting till 10."
I rushed to the bathroom and disrob myself, I myself didn't have a other choice for that. I clicked some photos and send it to him.
He really thought me some kind of butterfly to be like fallen in this kind of trap.
He really thought he could win against me, I am doing it so I could buy some time.
He might be alluring his list and on the contray, I was about to call police but I stopped when I saw some unknown person put handsome money on my account this freaked my spine. I took a support of a desk to stand.
"Did you like your gift ,babygirl??"
" What do you want?? Why are you doing this" I screamed internally. My heart was aching with all that tension.
" Seems like someone don't know how to be grateful. It's not a sextortion, I am totally fan of you."
Who the hell is he??  My head was revolving like how a planet around a sun.
I put my phone down and went to shower to cool down my nerve.
In between I heared a knock, I was tired and shattered at once. That MF drained all my energy out of my soul. I had no energy to response. I put my night clothes on and my wet locks down. My tired body was preparing herself that it wouldn't be that creep. I was terrified. Another knock and too with Bell ring. I strengthen the grip of knob as I should do it with my heart. I closed my eyes. And then opened it. I heared voice which is similar to my ear, it was Kate. My body went in relax mood.
He was so happy to see me but what if he knew what has been through my life. I looked at his face. Glaring that his face would sunk if he would know about it. I couldn't afford to lose that smile. How he would he handle, how would he react about hearing that. In this lifetime, I have only one connection. I have only one person who can call him, mine. I couldn't afford to lose him.
" Wouldn't you welcome me. And yes you are looking too hot in these wet hair."  I didn't realise the time,I was lost between my thoughts.
" Do I??" I responded with tiring voice. I was so tired that even to utter some word, I need to take breaths.
" Do part time jobs make you this tiring?? You are really looking like you will fade away soon. "
I ignored his words.
" This is part of life. I have no option regardless."
" You have money to buy piles of mountains in book form. But not enough money to buy yourself good food."
Why kate, why you have to say such things and at this moment. I was grabbing my peace of mind but everything was so fast that my soul couldn't take anything now.
Thus ,in resulted I shouted on him so loud. Even though after that I would regretted a lot afterwards.
" You are calling me poor. If you  have that much problem. Leave this place right now. "
My voice was heavy and so loud that even utensil could hear. I pushed him out of my house and then locked the door. It doesn't make sense like my reality.

Lot's of love ❤️. Hope you enjoyed it.