feelings

Haru pov

I was in between so I decided to take suggestion to my only bestie. She has very good eyes when it comes to boys.
I messaged her " I have some new crush. Do you wanna see him??"
" Since when you are starting to have interest in boys??"
" Since when you thought that I am interested in girls??"
"Ohk!! Who is the boy. Send me the photo."
" Not like this, I will introduce you in front of me."
" A total burden. So when??"
" I will send you details after all the things will be decided."
." Fine then"
Similarly, I texted him.
" So, this is your test no 1. Be prepared."
" Like for what?? Are you opening some entrance test??"
" You said you wanna prove yourself. So the level 1 will be meeting my friends. If they reject you, it is no to me."
" Tbh, this is the most ridiculous test, I ever seen in my life. And secondly, how many friends do you have??"
" With this attitude, I guess you won't stand a chance in front of them. "
"Btw, is Kyung seok coming??I mean is he your friend??"
" Yup. He is my bestest friend. Why wouldn't he come?? Are you jealous??"
" Why would I be jealous?? Look, I don't trust you but that jerk, I have full faith in him. He won't even look at you. And you know what, don't bring him there, he actually hates me so he would try his best to malign me."
" Don't worry, I will introduce you to only my bestie. She is unbiased in her opinion. This is the coolest part of her."
" She seems interesting. But be careful, she might not ended up liking me."
" Why would she?? She herself is pinnacle of beauty, you know her curve is so well defined, way too proportional and she is like literal way too smart, good in sport. I mean she is perfect and awesome."
" Are you sure, you are not in love with her something. I wish I won't feel side piece at that time. And you are real weird while telling this to your crush ."
" I didn't even started it yet. You know her waist, like so slim and like her hips and that give her hourglass body. She is like a dream."
"And you are like a real pervert. Who does talk like this about their friends. And in front of total  stranger and opposite gender. I, even boy, feeling embarrassed. Can you shut your mouth for once please."
" Ohk, so I am sending you the location and time."
" Ohk then bye. "

Kate pov

I arrived at the location she sent me and noone was there. She is real weird. I looked at my watch to see the time and when I lifted my face to see her friend. My eyes was shocked. She is worst than Kyung seok.
She was soojin. I saw haru all flattered, talking about some random stuff with soojin while soojin really looks like total out of zone. Before I could process, we made eye contact. Now there is no room for escape. I am all surrounded. Her reaction was same as mine. With her expression, I am all assured that now there is no way to get a girl. I mean how the fuck, she find out this chameleon. The way haru was admiring me, I don't think she would listen me. Why my every train stops at her location.
" So this is your crush. Right??"
She looked at me with full disbelief.
" Yup, I love him. He is like part timer with his education like me but he is decent and calm guy."
I already knew what she was thinking that whatever haru said is all lie.
"Is that so?? But you yourself said you wanted a rich mansion where you don't have to work much and just have enough time to read."
" Love knows no standard. And the thing he is actually very calm and understanding person. I would be very happy to have him."
" I am sorry to break it to you but he is not the guy you are thinking of."
" Really ,  why??"
I am all gone case now. I closed my eyes and silently praying that some miracle will occur. And altogether, I am preparing my defense mechanism.
" The thing is I am still unsure of this guy. But would tell you tomorrow and in private." She emphasized, I am still scared to my bones.
"Huh!! Why she suddenly leave. She might be having some duties. "
" Why to think about her, btw, I have some works too. I gotta go. "
After leaving, the best strategy came in my mind is put her in my favour. So through Kyung seok( the person whom I rashed on yesterday) , was trying to get things on my side. I told him to message him without saying a word about me because of the things all exes technically do. She blocked me from all the spaces and would not agree to even meet with me.