The Sucky Outdoors

Last time on total drama island, a talent contest brought out the worst in our campers. It was awesome. The Killer Bass struggled to find any talent on their team. And Bridgette's clumsiness pretty much knocked out their best prospect...Courtney. Gwen stood up to Heather. So Heather swore to make Gwen's life miserable by stealing her diary. Then she read it in front of the entire viewing world, revealing that Gwen has a secret crush on someone at camp. Then Heather managed to save her butt by convincing the rest of the team to vote off Justin "McGorgeousness." Who will be the next one to walk off this crappy dock? Find out tonight in the most dramatic marshmallow ceremony ever on Total. Drama Island.

This morning we were all gathered around around the campfire that is used for the elimination ceremony, we were waiting for Chris to tell us what we were doing for today. " Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you, some of you may not come back alive" Chris says and some people gasp 'He's so dramatic' "Just joking. All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it" Chris finishes and tosses two maps and compasses; one to Duncan and one to Heather 'Oh great.. Duncan has the map, we are so dead' "Oh...and watch out for bears. Lost a couple of interns in preproduction" after this was said Courtney rudely snatches the supplies away from Duncan 'First team back for breakfast wins invincibility" an air horn goes off and everyone who was sitting stands up and a few people start walking. "Did he say there are bears up in here?" LeShawna asks the few of us the were still there "I had a little encounter with a bear once. Let's just say his head looks real nice up on my mantel" "I hate bears" I say a shiver goes down my back "Don't worry Princess I'll protect ya" Duncan says with a smirk as he puts his arm around me "Ya, ya. Let's go, the rest of our team is already into the forest" I say pushing his arm off and walking towards the rest of the group.

. . .

After walking in the forest for what seemed like ages we finally reached our campsite. It was now night time and we all started setting up camp; Harold was trying to start the campfire and Duncan was watching him, Tyler was looking for some supplies in the backpack, Courtney, Geoff, Bridgette, and I were helping each other to pitch the tent, and as for Katie, Sadie and DJ.. I had no clue where they were. "Wow, you pitch a tent like a guy!" Geoff says to Bridgette and Her and I share a glance "I mean, you aren't all girly about getting dirty and stuff" "Gee.. Thanks" Bridgette responds in a monochrome voice. "What's for dinner, woman? I'm starving" Duncan says walking over to Courtney and I "I hope you don't expect us to dignify that with a response" "Ya, Do you talk to you mother with that tounge" Courtney and I say as we both glare at Duncan. "Hey, guys, look what I found!" DJ says as he comes out of the woods "Well, I've never had rabbit stew before, but what the heck, I'm game" Duncan says and I glare at him and elbow him in the arm "This is my new pet. I'm calling him 'Bunny'" "Well hi there little guy" I say as I pat Bunny on the head "You couldn't find any food?...Then it looks like we're eating grubs and berries for dinner" "Has anyone seen tweedle-dum and tweedle-idiot?" "No, I haven't seem them since we got to camp"

. . .

It was a little darker outside, I would say it was around 10:30pm, it's definitely late outside because I could barely see anything. We were all around the fire when we her an owl hoot which scares Bridgette "Be cool, it's just an owl" DJ said to Bridgette with a reassuring smile "Sorry. I just get really freaked out in the forest" Bridgette says and I rub her shoulder reassuringly "This reminds me of this really scary story I heard once" "Awesome. Tell it. man" "Are you sure? Because the story I'm thinking of is pretty hardcore..." "Ooh, we're so scared" "Ya just tell it already" Courtney and I said. just fed up with Duncan's games. "Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you. One night, a lot like this one" Duncan starts to say but I ended up drifting to sleep and I was rudely woken up by Duncan screaming in my ear "SCREAMED, because there, hanging from the door handle, was THE BLOODY HOOK. They say that this killer is still alive, wandering these very woods. He could be just about anywhere, really. Maybe even...RIGHT HERE!" and out of no where Duncan pulls out a hook and we all scream and back away, and then Duncan just starts laughing about it. "Duncan! That was so NOT funny!" "Ya! What the hell dude!?" "Oh, yes, it was. I just wish it was all on camera. Oh, wait, it is!" Courtney walks off to the rest leaving me and Duncan alone, then suddenly something that sounded like a wolf howled and that caused me to hold on to the closest thing to me, which in this case would be Duncan "Chillax Princess it's probably nothing" I realized what I was doing and let go of Duncan "Don't let that get to your head" I said before walking away to join the others.