Dodgebrawl

Last time on Total Drama Island, the Screaming Gophers kicked butt in the Awake-A-Thon when Duncan toke a snooze on a can and the Killer Bass took their second loss in a row, harsh. Heather orchestrated the first Total Drama Island alliance by convincing Lindsay and Beth to join forces with her... then pocketed Eva's MP3 player and sat back to watch the fireworks, nicely played, Heather, nicely played, even though Eva could have pretty much kicked anyone's butt here, in the end, it was her temper that got her kicked off, she became the second camper to rock the Boat of Losers. Who will break the rules of their new alliance? Will Gwen be able to stay awake until the end of the episode? And who will take the next humiliating walk down the Dock of Shame? Stay tuned for the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet on Total...Drama...Island.

. . .

We were all in the cafeteria, some of us were practically asleep and Duncan was fully asleep, like past out asleep. "Duncan! You look like dead, dude" "Stick it" "Harold snored all night" "Not even headphones could tune it out" We said making our tired remarks "Wow, four nights with no sleep? How much are you earning?" "You want to find out?" "No, no, it's cool, it's cool" Harold finally shows up and we all notice that Harold has a drawn on mustache, we all laugh including Chris "Okay, what?!" "Someone messed with your face, dude!" "Hey, sweet 'Stache" " Hey everyone! It's Gwen!" Gwen lazily walks into the cafeteria tent "Yay! Why are we clapping?" I put my head down on the table "Tired princess?" "Yes but I'm guessing not as tired as you" "I swear I'm going to kill Harold one of these days" "Hey, I won't stop you" "Listen up, your next challenge begins in ten minutes, and be prepared to bring it!"

. . .

We were all in a boxed of gym with glass walls "Wake me up, and it'll be the last thing you do" and with that Duncan falls asleep on the bleachers "This is all your fault you know, you and your snoring face!" "It's called a medical condition, gosh!" "Does that medical condition have the side effect of annoyance" Chef blows his whistle and glares at the three of us "Today's challenge is the classic game of dodgeball, the first rule of dodgeball is..." "Do not talk about dodgeball?" "As I was saying, if you get with the ball..." Suddenly he throws the ball at Courtney and hits her, and I try my best not to laugh "Ooh! Ow!" "You're out!" You can't do that!" "If you catch the ball, the floor gets sent out and the catcher gets to bring in another team member out on the court" "Throwing balls, gee, another mentally challenging tests.." "I know, right?" "Okay, now, Geoff... try to hit me" "If you're holding a ball, you can use it to deflect a ball, but if the ball knocks out of your hands, you're out." "So, what do we do again when the ball comes at me?" "You dodge" Geoff threw the ball at Chris but he dodges and it ended up hitting Lindsay "Ooh, you were supposed to dodge" "Right" "You have one minute 'til game time, go first, you'll have to sit one person out each game"

"Both teams ready? Best of five games wins. Now let's dodge some balls!" The whistle blows and the game starts and Sadie was the first hit, then Tyler, Harold next, then Courtney, and then me. There was two on each team Leshawna and Cody for the Gophers and DJ and Katie for the Bass and then Leshawna gets out and now it was DJ and Katie against Cody. "Easy out, guys easy out!" Cody hits DJ and then it was just Katie but then, she got out and we lost the first round. "We can do this, we just have to believe in ourselves!" "Oh, I believe, you stink" "Yeah, you throw like a girl" "You should talk!" "It was a warm-up throw, look, I can dominate this game, just give all the balls to me" "Fine, just try to aim for the other side, okay?"

Tyler threw all the balls he had, well he hit the Gophers just not the ones that were in the game. Then Tyler and Lindsay went on a walk, Heather tried to yell at them to get back but they didn't listen. Owen then yelled and started throwing dodgeballs, one hit Katie and Sadie, another on hit Bridgette, then another hit Geoff and then the last one hit me. We lost again. "We can't keep losing like this" "Hey, it's 2-0, how does it feel to suck so much?" "Not very good" " It's not over yet..." She smiles and Heather gives her a look "It's so over"

We were all sitting on the benches defeated "Okay, this is really bad, one more game and we lose the whole challenge, again, we can't let that happen, people, we need someone strong, someone mean, someone who will crush those lame-o Gophers into the dirt" We all stared at the sleeping Duncan and then we looked at each other "Uh-uh, if we wake him up, he'll kill us" "I don't think he will.." "Ya.. He won't kill us, guys, he wants to win too" "Courtney and Y/n are right, we need Duncan's fierceness to win this" "That's the spirit, Harold, now go wake him up" "Why me?" "Because, other than Trent, you're the worst at dodgeball, and if he does kill you, you're the only we can afford to lose" "No way, I'm not doing it" "Well, who's gonna wake him up?"

Now we all are holding a long stick and poking Duncan with it "This is such a bad idea.." "We have to go higher" Suddenly Duncan grabs the stick and breaks it "You better have a really good reason for sticking this up my nose!" "Look, we are down to nothing I can appreciate that you need a little nap time, but we need your help" "Were getting destroyed out their we need your help" "Oh, and why should I help you, darling?" "Because if you don't and we lose, I can guarantee that you'd be the one on that boat, darling" I said at him with a smirk and he just glared at me and sighed "Fine, I'll play, on one condition, you do what I say when I say it.. Okay, here's the strategy I picked up during my first visit to juvie, it's called 'Rush the New Guy'"

We put Dustin's plan into action and it works we end up winning we all cheer and celebrate "Yeah!" " I think we should do the same thing all over again, so, Harold, sit this one out, too" "But I sat the last one out!" "It's for the good of the team" "Ya sorry Harold, but we need to win this one" The game continues and heather ran off to go find Lindsay and I realize that Tyler has been gone for a while. The plan works again and we end up winning the fifth round and Tyler comes back holding his head "Where were you?" "No where.." "You know were with that blonde Gopher girl, were you?" "No, maybe so?" "So, she could have been getting you to spill all of her weaknesses to her" "Okay, this is it, the final tiebreaking game" "Okay, who's going in?" "I thinks it's my turn" "No way, we actually have a chance to win this!" "Gophers, Bass, let's send this sample to the lab and see what your made of!"

Were all prepared, Bridgette's out first, I was out second, then a few more. Now it was just Harold for Bass and Owen for Gophers "Sorry, dude, but you've got go down" "Goodnight, Harold" "You got this Harold!.. I hope..." We al think it's over but then Harold dodges every ball Owen throws "Timeout! Timeout!" "Man, that boy's got dodge, where'd you learn to that?" "Figure skating" "Harold, that was awesome, but dodging isn't enough" "He's right, to win this you either have to throw him out" "Which you can't do" "Or catch the ball, can you do it?" "Definitely" "Awesome, go catch the ball!" "You got this Harold!" Harold goes back on the court and we all cheer his name, and then Owen throws the final ball and Harold slides to the wall, but surprisingly he still holds the ball meaning we win "The Killer Bass win!" we all cheer and lift Harold up "Nice dodge, skater nerd"

. . .

We were all outside our cabin celebrating after our first win with stolen snacks and drinks from chefs stash "Well Harold, I don't know how you did it.. but you did. Good job buddy" Duncan said smirking and punching Harold lightly in the arm "Go Harold!" we all cheer one last time "Alright guys I don't want a repeat of today where we were all tired so I'm going to bed" "Ya right me too night guys, night" "Night guys" Bridgette and Courtney went into the girls side of the cabin "Ya us too" "Hey Harold if you snore like you did last night I will tape your mouth" Duncan threatened "Ya, I'm really tired after today" "Oh my gosh same, night guys!" "Night" then it was just Duncan and I "Well I think I better head in to.." I said as I stood up from where I was sitting and put my hands in my pockets "Well then night Princess" "Night Duncan"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry about the lateness of this one! I had a very busy week as you know last Monday was Christmas, then during boxing day I went to my aunts house, on Wednesday I had a sleepover with my friends and that continued on till Thursday, the Friday I had a few performances and then some more on Saturday and then yesterday was New Years Eve. So ya you can say I've been busy.

Sorry again and as always I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did make sure to give it a like!

Chapter 5 "Not Quite Famous will be out January 7 at 10:00pm Eastern time!

-MoxxieMayday