The Big Sleep

"Last time on Total Drama Island, twenty-two campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next eight weeks at the crusty old summer camp. The campers we're faced with their first challenge, jumping off a cliff into the shark-infested waters. While most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to wear the dreaded chicken hat. At the campfire ceremony, it all came down to two campers, Courtney has experience as a CIT in summer camp, but refused to jump, and Ezekiel managed to tick off every female at the camp with his sexist comments about women, in the end, the first camper voted off Total Drama Island was Ezekiel, proving that homeschooling is a reality TV don't mix, who will be voted off this week in this dramatic campfire ceremony yet? Find out tonight on Total... Drama...Island"

. . .

It was about 6:50 in the morning, I was already up and I was brushing my hair in my bunk and I listened to music on my iPod with my ear buds in. Out of nowhere I hear this airhorn and I jump in shocked "What the hell!" "What is Chris thinking.. it's seven in the morning!" We all eventually get up and get out of the cabin "Morning, hope you slept well!" "Hi, Chris! You look really buff in those shorts" "I know. I hope you are all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute" "Oh, excuse me, I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast.." "Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen, right after you complete your kilometer run around the lake" "WHAT?!" "So you're funny now? You know what I would think be funny?" "Oh boy remind me never to get on her bad side" I whispered to Bridgette and we both silently laughed together. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" " A little, you have 30 seconds"

"Ok, runners.. On your marks.. Get set.. GO!" All of us race around the lake, Duncan passes me and gives me a smirk "You gotta be faster than that, princess" "Oh you're so on!" Duncan and I race to make it to around the lake and into the cafeteria and wait for the others to arrive, Finally Harold makes it inside "What took so long? We lost the challenge!" " I think I'm having heart palpations!" "Hey, wait a minute, if they lost, that means we won the challenge!" Our team sighs as we glare at Harold, the other team cheers with their victory "Whoa there, hold your horses, guys, that wasn't the challenge" "What did you just say?" "Who's hungry?" as soon as he says that the curtain opens to reveal a huge buffet table with a whole thanksgiving feast all of us dig in and eat.

. . .

All the food was mostly gone and it was delicious, and I think most of us were happy it wasn't Chefs food "Okay, campers, time for part two of your challenge!" Chris shouted into a megaphone startling me and a few others "I thought eating was the second part" "What more do you want from us?" "Weird goth girl is right, haven't we been through enough?" "I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Heather" "Um, let me think about that, no, it's time for the Awake-A-Thon!" "The what-a-thon?" "Don't worry" Chris says while jumping off the table he was once on "This is an easy one, the team with the last camper standing wins invincibility" "So, what you're saying is the 20k and the turkey eating frenzy were part of your evil plan to make it harder for us to stay awake?" "That's right, Gwen" " Man, he's good" "Move, move, MOVE!"

"We are now 12 hours in with all 21 campers still wide awake"

"Woohoo! Stay awake for 12 hours? I could do that in my sleep. Woohoo!" Owen cheers before falling to the ground with a thud. I'm trying my best to stay awake but I feel I'm starting to drift off "Hey, hey, hey...Can't have ya falling asleep on me...or maybe I can?" Duncan said while smirking at me, I lightly punched him in the shoulder as a response smiling back at him "In your dreams pretty boy.." I say with a yawn "Man, I'm used to staying up but after the day we had, running, eating that turkey.. It just knocks ya right out" "Well maybe we could just talk..so like what bands are you into?" "I don't know... I mean I have been listening to a lot off punk stuff" "Cool cool, I'm mostly the same"

. . .

Duncan and I talked for hours, we talked about the reason why he went to juvie, embarrassing experience, and funny moments of our childhood. Most people had already falling asleep "Congratulations, campers, you've made it to the 24-hour mark, time to take things up a notch.. Fairytales" "Oh, he's not serious" "This will probably put me to sleep.." "Ahem.." Chris begins while Chef played a tiny harp "Once upon a time, there was inside this boring kingdom.. a boring village, and inside this boring sleepy village filled" I felt my eye lids close and never open back up again.

I eventually woke back up right before Chris said "Alright, you five stay with me, the rest of you go and get a shower for heaven's sake, you stink!" All of us except for Gwen, Heather, Trent, Duncan, and Eva go to take showers and sleep in our own beds. "I'm kinda glad we got out that means no more sleeping on the hard ground right?" Bridgette tries to lighten the mood "Not like these bunk beds are any better" I joke and get into my bed as the rest of the girls also get into theirs. I don't think anyone actually fell asleep until nighttime that night, we were all just in our bunks doing our own thing.. I was reading and listening to music, Courtney was journaling, Bridgette was waxing her surfboard, and Kadie and Sadie were making friendship bracelets.

. . .

The Killer Bass was all outside our cabin because Eva lost her MP3 player. She was throwing things outside and almost hitting us several times "Where is my MP3 player?! One of you must stolen it, I need my music! No one is going anywhere until I get my MP3 player back!" Eva shouts at all of us and then she throw a book which almost hits Harold and I, "Okay, whoever took it better give it up now before she destroys the whole camp" "Hey, guys, wow, this place is a real mess.." "Someone stole Eva's MP3 player" and just like that that Heather pulls out Eva's MP3 player "Who don't mean this to you?" Eva pokes her head from out of the cabin and happily runs over to Heather "I was wondering who it belonged to, I found it by the campfire pit. You must have dropped it" "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" "Sure thing" Ugh that lying nasty waste of human oxygen she probably stole it and kept it "So, sorry about the that little misunderstanding.. Guess no one stole it after all. Okay, maybe I overreacted a little" Eva says with a sheepish smile, poor girl.

"You've all cast your votes a major decision, there are only nine marshmallows on this plate, when I call your name, comp up and claim your marshmallow, the camper who does not receive a marshmallow must immediately return to the Dock of Shame, catch the Boat of Losers and leave, you can never come back, ever. The first marshmallow goes to Duncan, Y/n, Courtney, Bridgette, Kadie and Sadie, Tyler, DJ, Geoff. Campers, this is the final marshmallow of the evening.. Harold" Harold joins us with his marshmallow. "Eva, the Dock of Shame awaits" "Nice, really nice, who needs this lame-o TV show anyway?!" "Ow! Have a good night sleep tonight, you're all safe" Eva walks with Chris to the dock of shame as the others go back to the cabin, but just like last night Duncan and I stay back and roast our marshmallows. "So are we going to make this a daily thing now?" "Maybe" We both sit next to each other and roast our marshmallows "So.. what happened after I fell asleep?" "While Chris continued to read that fairytale book.. and then when you all went to take showers he started reading this history of Canada thing.." "Damn that sound real boring.." "It was.. Hey do you still have that candy with you?" "Yep, it's in my bag" I say as I open it and retrieve some gummies and pass it to him 'Thanks Princess" says with smirk "Duncan your marshmallow is on fire!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shhhh were not going to talk about how this is late. I mean its Christmas Eve you can cut me some slack.. :>

Anyways guys, gals, and pals have a Merry Christmas if you celebrate, and as always please tell me if I made a mistake and if your enjoying this so far make sure to leave a like!

Chapter 4 "Dodgebrawl" will hopefully be posted on December 31st 2023!

-MoxxieMayday <3