The Kitty Queen

When Wolfgang approached the throne room of the Yarnball Temple of the Queen, he saw and what he did notice was a kitty wearing a pharaoh outfit as the queen herself, holding her staff of a golden yarnball on it. The kitty meow in a humming song throughout the temple as she turned her gaze on Wolfgang.

Kitty Queen: Welcome, Skylander. Such a pleasure to meet you again. For the last time!

The Kitty Queen slammed her staff on the ground in anger, but in a calm sense her kitty instincts were calm like an actual yarnball she plays with.

Wolfgang: Alright, Kitty Queen! Your, uh... highness... Where are the Mabu you keep turning into kittens?

Kitty Queen: They're right here. Meow~

She shows the Mabu turned kittens to Wolfgang as the kittens were playing with yarnballs. They have no memory of what happened, but something got Wolfgang interested in it and was trying to find a way to turn the kittens back to Mabu again. He looked at Kitty Queen's staff and wondered while the Kitty Queen hovers close to Wolfgang.

Kitty Queen: You are going to be interesting kitty like the other Mabus I did and you little friend! Ahahahahaha!!!

Wolfgang: Not if I can help it!

Before Wolfgang could Strike a Chord on the Kitty Queen, something was nuzzling his legs. He look down and saw a kitten nuzzling his legs, making him blush by this sudden turn of events.

Kitten: Meow!~

Wolfgang's ears went down by his blush.

Wolfgang: Uh... I... I think I should go.

Wolfgang tried turning away but end up caught by the strings. They don't turn him into a kitten or gold so he's okay at the least.

Wolfgang: What the?

Kitty Queen: Come on, Wolfie. Embrace the kitten's fur and playful paws! I'm sure you'll enjoy it like I would, because I am a kitty.

Wolfgang tries to shake it off, but he didn't. Those Mabu turned kittens were not in a trouble to him anyway.

Wolfgang: I-I'm not embracing it!

Kitty Queen: Oh yes you are! Meow!~ How about the Kitten Carnival?

Wolfgang flinches when hearing that name ringing in his ears. He heard that from his dream and would like to try to ignore it, but he would like to image what a carnival of kittens be like. Wolfgang scratch his head, still blushing with his ears facing down.

Wolfgang: Y-Yeah, I guess...

The Kitty Queen started laughing in a sweet meowtic voice.

Kitty Queen: Aww, Wolfgang! You're blushing! Those kittens really like you, even Scratch!

Wolfgang: Wait. You know her?

Kitty Queen: Sure. I didn't even turn her into a kitten so I leave her be at her state of her species.

Wolfgang: Oh.

Kitty Queen: Once you are done playing with the Mabu turned kittens, you can battle me on the Throne Room I'm standing at.

Wolfgang: Got it.

Wolfgang couldn't take his mind off on those kittens. They purrs and curl around him, making Wolfgang flinch again and blush more. He thought of a another tune for it.

Wolfgang: I think I have a tune for my greatest music!

Jotting it down on his music sheet, Wolfgang strums his boneharp in a rock music as music notes come out. More like it played in a desert theme, but mostly rock music.

Wolfgang: I call it "A showdown with the Kitty Queen"!

The kittens cheered him on, making Wolfgang smile as he keep playing it. The Kitty Queen smiled at how he made some kitten friends along the way, letting her purr while watching him play with them in a gentle, soft care.