Blade's Imagination

So I, Wolfgang, the greatest musician in all of Skylands just got a crazy dream. I fell asleep after Blades finished his lecture about his imagination. I find it fun at first and when I woke up, not only that I was shrink down to bug size (note the flower I was next to after waking up), but I somehow inside Blade's Imagination about the "Legend".

Something about the classic war of dragons vs sheep. (Get the reference yet? 😉)

It turns out the Sheep Knights have found the Sword of Excalibur from the Temple of Swords, a powerful sword that hold such serious power! ...and the use of cutting rare steak without using a raw material.

That's when I saw Blades showing off as usual and he's... narrating the whole thing up by himself...? I thought to myself "This is the strangest dream I've ever seen..." ...But I realized it wasn't a dream, I was definitely inside Blade's Imagination!

I decided to follow after Blades but lost sight of his trail. I ran into Cynder who may or may not be in a trance, but she must in a liking to Blades. The other dragons agree so I didn't intend to be suspicious of what they were saying.

I did find the Main Hall inside the Swordtail Castle - Home of the Dragon Knights. Inside was a bunch of great books on how the war started, the Earth Dragon awakening, an Army Bat flying headfirst into battle to stop the flying sheep who are tied up on balloons, and the Tank Top matching in to crack the code to get the treasure in the vault.

I help Blades out with a little help, even everything around me is big, I wasn't nervous at all. Never...

When we got the Sword of Excalibur, something stood in our way. It was... Zap! He who is the leader of the Sheep Knights took the Sword of Excalibur from Blades' paws and makes his way to the Dark Horse (Trail Blazer) the one who makes the carriage a lot more easier.

I remember what the Legend is now...

It was the Legend of the Swordtail Village!