Propeller bird buddy

Wolfgang was walking near a nice birdhouse with a propeller on top of house, must be home to the only bird villain living there.

The door opens up as Buzzer Beak hovers with excitement, buzzing over to his collectables. (I like to think that Buzzer Beak is taking the role as the Collector)

Buzzer Beak: Good morning, my beautiful shinies! Who's ready to fly with the bird? You know you do, don't you?

Wolfgang, confused, he talks to Feathers the Crow.

Wolfgang: Uh... do you know who he's talking to?

Feathers shrug his wings, not sure what Buzzer Beak was doing. Until Buzzer Beak talks again.

Buzzer Beak: I'm just talking to my shiny objects, it gets lonely on display with no one to see them, except for the birds! Wait, visitors?!

Buzzer Beak hovers next to the jar of shiny stuff as Wolfgang walk over to the propeller bird. Buzzer Beak, as usual, keeps talking as he show him the shiny objects.

Buzzer Beak: Look! I got rubies, gold stones, and shiny gems! Spoiler Alert - DON'T TOUCH! And we have- blah blah blah blah blah!

Wolfgang's head was already flooded with Buzzer Beak talking too much, but he didn't loose his temper since he is being calm as a Sensei. Wolfgang begin to ask the bird.

Wolfgang: Actually, can I talk to you? It's important.

Buzzer Beak gasped and then flies in front of Wolfgang.

Buzzer Beak: You want to talk to me? Me?! *flies around* Wheee! *flies in front of Wolfgang* I'll be able to answer some questions about myself, but first, I know you got some surprises from Captain Squawk so I would like to do something with you.

Wolfgang: You do?

Buzzer Beak: *nods* Tell you what. If you can get to the finish line before I stop you, you can have my gold. But if you can't, I get to take you!

Wolfgang couldn't disagree with that.

Wolfgang: You're on, mate!

Buzzer Beak smiles a bit more then he slowly turns around, showing Wolfgang with a simple happy brawk from him.

Buzzer Beak: Good! I knew you wouldn't disagree on an offer I gave you. Now hold still, Skylander...

Buzzer Beak was... doing something. He has these magical green dust on his wings. He said "On your mark... Get set..." and while that happen, Buzzer Beak point the magic spell on Wolfgang! Wolfgang heard a deep voice that was loud in his ears.

Wolfgang: Whoa! What the-?!

Wolfgang slowly look up and saw Buzzer Beak's giant form towering over him. It was massive as Buzzer Beak teased Wolfgang by laughing.

Buzzer Beak: Oops! *laughing* Did I forget to tell you about this part? Oh well, you're small like a little bug now!

Buzzer Beak continues laughing for a bit as Wolfgang was blushing. He turned away and wrote something down on his Symphony Note Sheets.

Wolfgang: Note to self - Remind me to play with the ones from Know it All Island as well as Bomb Shell while being small as a bug. They'll love to have a small Skylander around.

Once Wolfgang wrote it down, he goes around the giant garden to play with Buzzer Beak and avoid being stepped on by the bird's talons.