57 | U H O H

After finally finding Scott and practically threatening for him to come back or he would be the first neck snapped of the night

After finally finding Scott and practically threatening for him to come back or he would be the first neck snapped of the night. Aria and he met up with the rest of the group at the clinic where they were trying to come up with a new plan to find the parents.

When Denton had the brilliant idea for Stiles, Scott, and Alison to be surrogate sacrifices for their parents. Which Aria instantly agreed with, having them technically die might make some of her annoyances for them ease.

She hoped.

Once they were under water, Aiden had suggested for Aria to get some sleep or at least rest for a little bit. The luna eclipse was getting closer and it did worry him, he knew she could take care of herself, but it didn't make him feel any better.

Sixteen hours later, the now undead trio gasped for air, jumping out of the ice-cold tubs. Causing Issac, Lydia,  and Denton rush towards them as Aria and Aiden stayed back.

"What?" Denton carefully asks, his face full of concern.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott states glancing between his best friend and Denton.

"Yeah" Stiles nods his head "We passed it. there was this stump. This huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore." He explains trying to catch his breathe.

"It was cut down. But it's still big, though. Very big." Stiles adds.

"It was the night we were looking for the body" Scott admits.

"Yeah, the same name you were bit by Peter" Stiles confirms.

"I was there too" Alison speaks up "In the car, with my mother. We almost hit someone."

"It was me" Scott eyes widen "You almost hit me." he states.

"Damn" Aria blinks leaning closer towards Aiden "We should have brought some popcorn." She pouts causing the boy to shake his head in amusement before pulling her into his chest.

"We can find it" Scott firmly declares.

Since this whole disaster happened, they were always one step behind and now they had the piece that they were missing, the piece that could finally make them have a chance at putting an end to the chaos.

Or at least a break.

"uhhh" Aria frowns "About that...." she trials off.

"What?" Alison questions, her body still shivering from the ice bath.