11 | T W I N

Frustrated

Frustrated.

That's the only thing Aria could feel, it had been a few days since she had threatened Damon about involving Caroline in his pathetic plan. Surprisingly he did listen to her and compelled Caroline to forget him and their whole relationship which she was relieved about.

Aria knew that between Bonnie and Caroline, she would always go to Caroline instead of Bonnie not because she was trying to be cruel but Bonnie had her loyalties straight and would never break her friendship with Elena no matter what.

Caroline however even if she was very blunt with her words deep down, she was just a normal insecure teenager trying to find her own way the same as everybody else in high school.

At some point, she would have to admit to Caroline her strange and odd abilities that she still has no clue how to control. However, her time to process everything ended when Stefan decided to fill Damon up with vervain and lock him in the basement at the Salvatore house.

Like that would stop Damon.

Stefan, being the stupid vampire, left Damon with Zac as he went to school. Causing Damon to involve Caroline once again messing with her mind. Leading her toward the basement and eventually pursuing her to unlock the door.

Casing another problem.

More like a Fucking Disaster

Elena found out about the supernatural world.

Aria was fed up with the Salvatore brother's feelings, if Elena wasn't there, they would be the most overprotective arseholes ever. But the second the scent of Elena is in their tracks they are like whiny children wanting attention from her.

It was so gross having others' emotions as her own most of the time she wanted to throw up at how whipped both brothers were for her sister. Aria did laugh when she thought about it, the Salvatore brothers were over a hundred years old and yet she was only fifteen and was smarter than both of them combined.

Technically they are dead so maybe they don't have a brain.

Or a working one.

She remembered how they both shared the same ex at one point and the feelings coming from Stefan and Damon were completely different. One was full of guilt and sorrow with no love whereas the other one was filled with love, sadness, and anger.

Surely with their past and their issues with this specific ex, they would have learned their mistakes but obviously not.

Since then, Aria had stayed by Jeremy's side trying to avoid anything to do with the supernatural and focus on other things. The twins had decided to have a movie day they were onto the second movie when Jeremy spoke up.

"Have you heard from Vicky?"

Aria frowned at the mention of Vicky she hadn't really seen the girl since the night on the clock rooftop with the two vampires. She was also frowning because whatever she would say she knew it would be a lie and that was the one thing she hated to do especially to her twin.

Debating her issues was giving her a headache there was so much going on and half of the stuff didn't even make sense to the girl. It was either lie to her twin making her a hypocrite or tell him the truth, but the outcome could still be the same.

Jeremy hating her.

He was her anchor always grounding her when things got tough, she couldn't lose him not now not ever.

"Ria?"

"Hmm?" Aria looks up to her twin realizing she was deep in her own thoughts.

"I asked if you've heard from Vicky?" Jeremy repeats his question.

"Oh. Uh no not recently" Aria replies.

"Have you?" she adds.

Jeremy shakes his head and grabs more popcorn from the bowl in Aria's lap.

"No, it's strange."

Aria had a slight suspicion that Damon was partly responsible for making her clench her fists at her rising anger.

"Jer?" Aria whispers softly.

"yeah?" He furrows his eyebrows at his twin's sudden change in behavior.

"I can tell you anything right?"

Jermey saw the fear in her eyes and carefully wrapped his arm around her shoulders pulling her even closer toward him.

"Of course. Your my best friend right?"

"Best friend" Aria nods

"Ria I'm not going anywhere" Jeremy could tell she was scared about whatever she wanted to tell him.

Aria's eyes filled with tears at the thought of her twin. Her best friend. Looking at her differently because of something she can't control.

"Uh...I think it's best I just show you" Aria hands shake as she looks towards the candle on the coffee table.

"Ready?" Her voice shakes.

Jeremy still confused at his sister's fearful state nods his head looking in the direction she was looking. Seeing her focus on the candle he watches as nothing happened. "I'm Confus-"

He doesn't get to finish as he sees the candle is now lit. Looking at his twin who's biting her lip with nervousness then looks back at the now-lit candle in disbelief.

When he doesn't speaks the tears start to stream down Aria's face "I don't know what's going on Jer. It's freaking me out I can feel people's emotions, I can cause people to feel pain and light candles i know I couldn't lie to you but please say something I feel like I'm going insane and I don't know what to do"

Finally coming out of his shock Jeremy pulls his twin into his chest stroking her hair "Hey Hey Hey we'll figure it out okay? Ria calm down don't worry I'm not going anywhere alright? We will do this together."

"Aria sniffles in his chest "Sometimes I can't control it. Like now I can't help but feel your emotions"

"I will help you. You aren't doing this alone. Not without me" Jeremy concludes kissing the side of her head.

"Thank you" Aria mumbles.

"How long has it been going on Ria?"

"First day of school"

Jeremy rubs her back soothingly as he asks other questions "Could it have been triggered by something."

Aria's eyes widen remembering the black crow that started following her around then Stefan Damon.

"Fucking Vampires?" Aria mutters but Jeremy had heard and snapped his head down to her.

"Vampires?"

Aria sheepishly smiles at him "Did I forget to mention that?"

————
So