24 | D A N C E

It had been a few days since Aria's conversation with Tyler and Matt at the Grill where she learned the myths about the feral dogs could be another term for werewolves

It had been a few days since Aria's conversation with Tyler and Matt at the Grill where she learned the myths about the feral dogs could be another term for werewolves. It was a stretch since Damon hadn't heard of them in his years of being alive but as she kept reading the answer was becoming more obvious.

Now instead of having a relaxing bath after another full day of classes, Aria was getting ready for the 1950s school dance. Blowing the piece of hair that kept covering her face she heard Elena's voice.

"Jenna?"

"Jeremy?"

"Aria?"

Hearing Elena call her name she walks towards her bedroom door to answer her when she hears the sound of clashing, furrowing her eyebrows she looks at the Gilbert watch that was on her bed that Damon had given her to keep safe.

It was odd how the needle would go crazy when she was near it, but now it was pointing in the direction she heard Elena. Confused she grabs her phone and calls Damon.

"Isn't it past your bed time, little witch" Damon jokes.

"Ha. Ha. You are such a comedian." Aria rolls her eyes walking out of her room with the watch in her hand.

"I hear sarcasm."

Aria dramatically gasps "How could you tell."

"I always do love our conversations, however, does this specific one have a reason why you called?"

"Depends, either this golden watch just hates me or there is a vampire trying to get into my house," Aria says as she hears Elena's scream.

"juding by the scream, I would say the second option." Damon's amused voice comes through her phone.

"For once something that we agree on. See you at the dance." Aria hangs up the phone and walks down the stairs seeing a vampires speed out of the front door.

"Yup. Definitely the second option." Aria states.

Stefan pulls Elena into his arms "you, okay? you're okay."

"Stupid question equals stupid Stefan" Aria shakes her head "Some dude just tried to bite her neck, of course she's fine."

Elena pulls out of the hug and looks at her sister in disbelief "You know about vampires?"

Aria groans "Oh for fuck's sake." Hearing the front door opening, she looks to see Damon walking straight towards her.

"You good?" Damon questions looking over Aria making sure she has no injuries.

Aria gives him a thump up "Peachy. She knows I know."

Elena furrows her eyebrows "Wait he knew, that you knew,"

Damon's expression turns to confusion "wait about the thing you know about me or the thing I know about you?"

"Both" Aria answers.