Chapter 1

From an early age, Kira and Rantaro promised that together we would save the world from troubles. Kira did not betray this significance, but Rantaro held this belief for many years.
But who are they to each other?
Kira and Rantaro are childhood friends, but there is a difference in age, as well as in height. Rantaro considered Kira a close friend, just like how Kira saw Rantaro.
Kira was quite close in communication and in fact needed each other.
But time passes, Rantaro leaves for another city, and Kira become a villain, or rather .. in two years, Kira has become a wanted villain who is ready to go over the heads for the sake of the goal.
The green-haired one arrives, the look has not changed, but he became a hero. And one goal is needed for the increase .. for him to  find and catch Kira.
Time passes, Kira stands with a gun and shot at one of the rich man. Kira laughs when his blood gets on his clothes. Kira says that it's time to leave, but that person whom Kira did not want to see enters the hall of corpses.
— Kira remember our promise? We promised each other that both would be heroes. What now?
Rantaro is holding a gun, what is his trick? Rantaro knows a little about the future and is good in physical form. The room was on the 20th floor with a lot of windows, Kira can easily leave, but is this a chance to talk to an old friend?
But there is one but.. their goals are different. Kira's goal is to take everything precious with him, and Rantaro, put Kira behind bars, and in the worst case, kill Kira.

~~~

Kira, the villain, had long black hair and red scarlet eyes. He wore a black suit and red tie and black leather gloves. His skin was pale like a ghost. Kira was very muscular and 220 cm tall
Kira stood there, holding his gun staring at Rantaro with annoyance. 'this brat really had to come' Kira thinks as he stares at Rantaro with a cold expression. Kira sighs and speaks up,
"I guess times change"
Kira calmy states breaking the silence between them. Rantaro looks at Kira with a mixture of surprise and admiration, realizing how much he's grown since they last saw each other. He notices the muscular build, the striking black hair, and the intense red eyes that seem to pierce through any illusion or deception. He can't help but feel a twinge of envy, knowing that he's now shorter than his former childhood friend. Despite their current differences, Rantaro still feels a deep sense of affection for Kira and recognizes the incredible potential within him. As a renowned hero, Kira has undoubtedly faced countless challenges and overcome them with ease. Kira stares coldly at Rantaro, he notices that Rantaro's golden locks where dyed lime green and his emerald eyes gifted from mother nature was still as beautiful as ever. Kira shakes his head ignoring Rantaro's features and goes back to what he wanted to say.

"So? What's your decision 'best friend'?"

Kira says coldly, he knows that Rantaro would shoot and he knows that he could escape but Kira wanted to see what happened to his friend he once knew. Rantaro hesitates for a moment, feeling the weight of Kira's tone and the impending confrontation. Despite their differences, he wants to maintain some level of civility between them. He clears his throat and speaks firmly, trying to convey both determination and sincerity in his voice.

"Well," 

he begins, taking a deep breath, 

"I came here to talk to you, Kira. I know that you've become something...different." 

He pauses for a moment, searching for the right words. 

"But no matter what path you've chosen, I can't let you get away with what you've done today. People have died because of your actions."

Kira sighs, he then speaks up

"Good that they have died, they are all worthless and weak. After what happened to me, they all deserve to suffer..."

Kira says coldly, he knows that he has chosen a path of destruction and violence but life made him come out this way, he wasn't born to be one, he was made to be one. Rantaro's eyes narrow slightly, sensing the coldness and arrogance in Kira's words. He feels a surge of anger bubbling up within him, but he tries to keep his composure and focus on the task at hand.He takes a step forward, drawing closer to Kira and speaking in a low, determined voice.