E I G H T

TODAY would make it 3 days since me and enzo hasn't talked

TODAY would make it 3 days since me and enzo hasn't talked. I wasn't worried about that nigga because he wasn't worried about me when he was texting that bitch after he was licking all up on me.

Me and the girls was at the club tonight to get a little loose.

"I need a fucking drink." I said to myself walking to the bar asking for a drink.

"Excuse me beautiful how you doing ?" I heard a deep voice say as they sat down at the bar.

"Hey I'm fine , you ?" I asked taking small sips of my drink.

"I'm good since I've seen a pretty lady like you." he said making me laugh as he paid for my drink.

As we was chopping it up for about 10 minutes he was about to leave.

"Well I gotta get going do you mind giving me your number so we could talk more beautiful." The guy said making me look at him.

"Um sure." I said giving him my number.

"What's your name love ?" he asked in a low tone saving my contact.

"Moura." I said before he left.

5 minutes later I told my besties that I was going to the bathroom. But as I was walking I heard a familiar voice.

"So that's what we doing z'moura ?" I heard causing me to turn around.

"Enzo you've got some fucking nerve dude." I said turning back around walking into the bathroom.

"Don't fucking play with me B, you mines forever yo." He said making me furrow my eyebrows at him.

"I wasn't yours when you & that bitch was texting so get the fuck out my face nigga." I walking into a stall.

He just chuckled to his self while leaning on the sink waiting for me to come out.

"It's crazy how you quick to assume shit and not know what's really going the fuck on." He said.

As I came out of the stall I went to the sink and wash my hands.

"Yeah right I don't even give a fuck about it, do you and ima do me the fuck." I said as I got pulled back by my neck.

"Stop fucking playing with me B before I have yo ass limping yo." He said whispering in my ear causing me to roll my eyes in frustration.

"Get off of me Lorenzo." I said in an irritated tone.

"Cut that attitude shit out z'moura and let's go." he said letting me go.

"The fuck you mean let's go ?" I asked in a confused tone looking at him crazy.

"Bring yo ass and I ain't playing moura." He looked at me before he walked out.

"Get on my fucking nerves." I said going out to keyla nem telling them I'm leaving.

I walked outside to see enzo in his car smoking a blunt so I got in and he drove off.

About 10 minutes into the ride he broke the silence.

"I ain't fucking with that girl mama." he said looking at me and the road at the same time.

"I ain't tripping enzo." I said looking out the window knowing I cared cause I almost let him fuck.

"Look at me mama." he said turning my chin to him making me look at him.

"Me and her been done she just tryna fuck up what we got going on." He said.

"Alright Lorenzo." I said as I was finna get out the car until he held my arm back.

"Gimme kiss before you go." he said coming close to me making me kiss his cheek.

"See you later Lorenzo." I said seriously looking at him.

"Ight B." he said irritatedly.

•••

WHILE driving back to the crib I couldn't think about no one but z'moura

WHILE driving back to the crib I couldn't think about no one but z'moura. I was thinking about how good she was but I was just fucking up. I kept telling myself if I wanted her I had to leave these hoes where they be and that's what I wanted to do.

As I stepped foot in my crib I smoked a blunt and ate some snacks and shortly after I went to my room to take a hot shower for about 30 minutes and put my boxers on and laid down suddenly falling asleep.

TBCCCC.

LEAVE COMMENTSSS