ONE

𝐋𝐎✰; 𝐃𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊🗽.
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟗𝐓𝐇

WHILE I was slightly laid back in my all black Mercedes Benz smoking my second blunt, I had just pulled up to this lil block party the hood had

WHILE I was slightly laid back in my all black Mercedes Benz smoking my second blunt, I had just pulled up to this lil block party the hood had. Since I was known around town you know I had to touch down with the guys.

I stepped out the car looking around for my niggas and when I spotted 'em I started walking over there dapping people up.

"Wasgood B ?" I said dapping my brother up as I got ready to shoot dice with brother him.

"Wassup lil nigga." he said as he shook my hand and threw the dices just to crapped his money.

"Boy this lil nigga still taking yo money fuck you talking bout B." I laughed while looking around to see what's going on with everyone.

"Oh shit yo ass finally off the leash from Naijia nigga ?" My homie Santana said while laughing he held his hand out to dap us up.

"Man get the fuck out my face with that bullshit." I shoo'd him while dapping him up.

"Y'all niggas get up cause a nigga want a snow cone it's hot as fuck.

"Shid as long as Enzo ass paying for it I don't mind at all." Keem said.

"Y'all niggas crazy B." I said laughing as I got up from my seat.

When we made it to the snowball stand we waited in this long as line speaking to everybody cause they knew us around the city.

"Damn Keyla I ain't seen yall in a minute." Santana said as he gave them a hug causing me to turn around to see who they was.

"Aye cuz hit me up when y'all leave this lil party im finna go pick my baby up from her mom's." Keem told me as he had his phone to his ear walking to his tuck.

"ight brotha." I said as I looked back at the three girls that Santana was talking to.

The girl that was quiet looked at me for a second while drinking her margarita and looked away when she saw me look back.

"Aye mama cmere." I mouthed signaling the quiet girl to come with me.

She looked around like I wasn't talking to her and pointed to herself and finally came so we started walking.

As we started walking the only thing you could hear was people chatting and the loud music so I said the first word.

"So i'm lorenzo but you can call me enzo, you ?" I held my hand out for her to shake.

"Z'Moura but moura for short." she said in a soft voice as she shook my hand.

"Alright miss moura I ain't never seen you around here, where you from ?" I asked her while looking down at her 5'5 height.

"I'm from harlem but I just been gone for a minute so I just came here back yesterday.

"You want something from one of these stands or sumn ?" I asked her since she was so quiet.

"Yeah I can go for a funnel cake." she said in her quiet voice while smiling.

"Cmon den mama." I told her

When we made it to the funnel cake stand, she ordered her one and I payed for it.

"So what you been doing since you got back down here ?" I asked her while she was eating the funnel cake.

"Right now I just been at home but I'm looking for a job, what about you ?" she asked me causing me to look at her.

"Mann don't worry about i-." I got cut off by somebody calling her name.

"Ayo z'moura what the fuck is you doing with this nigga B ?" a guy said as he walked up to us.

When I turned around to see who it was, he had already snatched her up from my side so I couldn't get a glimpse of his face.

"It's not even that fucking serious Ky'air calm down." She tried to say low but I could still hear her.

FIVE minutes later we were now in the car arguing over the little situation that happened outside with Ky'air

I texted my besties to let them know what happened and that I left from off the block.

"You fucking him z'moura ?" he asked me in a calm but frustrated voice while driving.

I ignored him still texting in my phone. When I did that he grabbed my phone and pulled over.

"Ky what the fuck is your problem ?" I said as I raised my voice at him.

"Answer my fucking question ariana." He said my middle name beginning to raise his voice at me.

I just chuckled trying to keep from crying not even believing he's asking me this question.

"Ky all the shit you've done to me while I was being loyal to you my nigga and still stayed with you is so crazy to me." I started yelling punching him.

"Ay get yo hands off me moura." He said moving my hands off of him.

"Three years of bullshit bro ? Take me home Ky'air like right fucking now." I said as I picked my phone up off of the floor.

                               ꨄ.

TBCCCC , YES I CHANGED IT . YALL LIKE IT ?