4

SCHOOL today was the most awful day ever. Not counting I was still shocked about the grocery incident and today I have to go to Maddies house, my biggest enemy, I don't think we are actually enemies, well lets call her my arch nemesis, which doesn't help since I'm going to her house, her mom is the sweetest though so i don't mind, not saying i don't have friends because i do, real friends unlike Maddie, i can't believe i was her friend.

I grabbed my car keys and jumped in the driver seat as I pulled up GPS to her house.

I was now in front of Maddies house. I prepared myself before I rang the doorbell and luckily Maddie's mom answered, I'm glad because I can't stand her.

¨Earth, to, Destiny?¨ Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts.
¨Oh- sorry what did you say?¨ She sighed and said ¨I was telling you to come inside, Maddies waiting for you.¨

I tried my best to be nice but how could she just ¨act¨ like we're friends?

I walked over to Maddies room and knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard Maddie say. I walked in her room "Um, hi?" I said as I walked over to her "So, let's work on this project.

It's been about 2 hours since i've arrived and not gonna lie, she's actually really funny. ¨Destiny we should go to the mall, are you up for it?¨ ¨Oh, for sure. When should we go?¨

¨I was thinking maybe 10?¨ ¨Yeah sure!¨ Oh my gosh, are we becoming friends? Maybe she did change after all. But at the same time, she still told me all that crap.

¨Where should we go next?¨ ¨Hm, i don't know-¨ My sentence was cut off when i saw the guy of my dreams.

¨Maddie, do you know that guy?¨ I said while I pointed at him. ¨Him? Isn't that the guy from the football team? Hunter right?- wait, do you think he's cute or something?¨

I froze and thought about what he looked like, not gonna lie he was pretty cute. But I wasn't gonna say that. ¨Hmm? No, I was just wondering. So does that mean he is in our school?" "Yeah.. Why? "Oh, just wondering" "Okay.." I think she's suspicious now.

"Hey Maddie, I kinda wanna get a makeover you know, just to change things up? Could you help me?" I knew it! You want a makeover for that guy right?" "No, I just want to get a new look." "Sure.. Anyways I'll help you but first let's get you some new clothes."

Chapter 4 is up!

Thoughts? What will happen next?

Thank you for reading and ill see you in the next chapter!

- _stwilights ✮