3

ONCE I came home I went straight to my room.¨Destiny are u in there?¨ I heard my mom say

"Yeah what's up?¨ My mom hesitated before saying "Uhm nevermind." Seriously? That was weird but whatever, I wasn't going to ask questions. Until my curiosity got the best of me. But before I could ask she walked away.

Should I go ask her what she wanted? That was a little weird, she never does that.

I just couldn't sleep, why? I wasn't even tired. After 20 minutes of trying to sleep I got up, if I couldn't sleep then I should get some fresh air

I got out of bed and heard the floors creaking. I checked the time and it was 4:07. I widened my eyes in shock, did I really stay awake for that long? I walked out of my room and I went downstairs hoping that nobody heard me since the floors were creaking super loudly. Once I was at the front door I opened the door.

Once I went outside I saw a familiar face, Red hair that goes down to their waist, Is it Maddie? Well she's the only redhead I know so obviously it's her.

Ugh, I didn't wanna see that bitch.

I recently moved to her neighborhood but my house is the smallest one in the neighborhood. I looked at her and her eyes widened, suddenly I saw her walking up to me with curiosity stuck on her face.

Oh shit.

¨Destiny? Why are you here.¨ Why does she care is the question? I quickly replied after realizing she was waiting for me to answer ¨What? I can't go outside anymore?" I said as she glared at me. "Fine, I can't sleep, what about you?

"I have Insomnia.¨ ¨Uh- cool.¨ Shoot why did I say that. ¨Sorry, that's not cool- I mean-¨  ¨No worries, and I'm sorry about that thing with Cleo." "Yeah whatever, I don't care Bye." And that's all I said before I left.

Chapter 3 is out! I know this is a short chapter, sorry! It's just getting started so the chapters will be short.

Thoughts? What will happen next? Why do you think Destiny's mom asked that?

Thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!

- _stwilights