Chapter 3 The True Pristine blade (Part 3)

The Narrator

"The interior of the cabins can barely be recognized as an interior of a cabin anymore. A wall collapsed on its side, broken from years of decay. The wood of the cabin has been decayed long beyond ever arriving here with bits and pieces missing.  Darkness slowly consumes the stone entry ahead."

"The only furniture of note remain of a table with only the top of it left, a pristine- wait, this isn't right. There's supposed to b-"

Voice of the Cheated

"Hey not to interrupt you on purpose or anything, but uh what's up the red stuff where the pristine blade used to be? (I am guessing we are just going to ignore the mirror blocking the entrance)"

The Narrator

"I was getting to that. In place of the pristine blade, is a static ethereal fluid that is red. It's very existence letting out small hums throughout the broken interior that was once a cabin."

Voice of the Player

"It looks... familiar."

Voice of the Hero

"Familiar? What do you mean by that."

Voice of the Player

"It just reminds me of something. Of a memory that has never happened, and I have never experienced yet recall all the same."

Voice of the Cheated

"What the hell did you even say!? Do you even understand what you're saying half the time?"

Voice of the Unknown

"No no. I feel the same as them. It's strange but... I feel like we can reach inside it."

Voice of the Kind

"Hmm"

(Explore) I want touch it. 

Voice of the Hero

"Are you sure about that? It doesn't look very... inviting to be touched." 

Voice of the Cheated

"Yeah. I don't want our hand to be burned off by some random impulse."

Voice of the Unknown

"I hear you on that. But...."

Voice of the Cheated

"You don't actually want to touch that. Right?

Voice of the Player

"Look as bad as it sounds. I feel like something is calling out to us on the other side. It feels like me but... more curious somehow."

Unknown felt unsure about this, so he decided to just save here just in case while labelling it "Red stuff or no red stuff."