Chapter 3 What are we even talking about? (Part 2)

...

The Narrator

"You walk on the short and worn-down path towards your destination. With each step on the ground, it leaves faint marks which turns into a long trail of footprints that lead to you. The dirt appears to be dry and doesn't seem to have seen rain in years."

Voice of the Cold

"Of course... We killed her twice. If her influence is spreading why wouldn't everything look dead?"

Voice of the Player

"Does that make it double dead?"

Voice of the Cheated

"How can something be double dead? That makes no sense!"

Voice of the Player

"Is it supposed to make sense? Nothing has made sense since we appeared here. We killed a ghost last loop. Nothing makes sense and nothing matters."

Voice of the Hero

"That's a rather huge jump in thinking."

Voice of the player

"Meh. I could care less at this point. I just want to see how this route plays out."

(Explore) Hey is it just me or... is it taking MUCH longer to go to the cabin?

Voice of the Hero

"Now that you're talking about it.... yeah... we normally would have been there by now."

The Narrator

"Well, that's just what it says. You don't see any cabin yet and keep walking through the dead woods."

Voice of the Cheated

"Just another way this damn place is screwing with us. We should have just left this place the first chance we got."

Voice of the Cold

"Would it have mattered? We probably would have been brought back to that cabin anyway."

Voice of the Kind.

"...Well at least we can do better this time????"

Kind was confused due to their mind not following the conversation and spacing out.

Voice of the Hero

"Yeah, your right. We just have to go and find the princess and finally give her what she deserves."

The Narrator

"I hope when you say "Give her what she deserves" I hope you mean "Drive the blade through her heart and save the world.""

Voice of the Player

"Yeah, we are not doing that. We died twice and killed her twice. You have to understand I am a person who quickly get sick of repetition, and I REALLY want to see how this path goes."