Chapter 10

Nuri POV
I sighed again as I stared at this man with beautiful eyes. Azusa was home today and me and Yui were sitting and staring at him. I look at Yui and sigh, "he's been sharpening that knife for the past 20 minutes now". She nodded and sighed.

Yui got up and walked out of the room while I looked at Azusa to see his reaction. He didn't mind so I got up too, about to walk towards the door but a firm grip on my hand stopped me. I look back and see those beautiful orbs staring at me intently. I pout, "not fair. You let her go but not me".

"Nuri...chan....., sit....with.....me"

I look at him and can't resist the adorable tone so I just sit on the chair beside him. I see him take the blade he was sharpening earlier and turn towards me. I raise an eyebrow.

"Nuri Chan ......do you....love me?"

I frown and shrug "I do like you but not love". I can see the sadness in his eyes but I didn't want to give him any false hopes so I stayed quiet.

"Then .......will you....hurt me?"

"Of course not Azusa kun" I smile but frown again when he hands me the knife he was sharpening.

"Please...hit me..."

I look into his eyes as I hold the knife in my hand. I glide the blunt end of the knife against his cheek and then instead of piercing his skin with the sharp side, I kiss his cheek. "I wouldn't hurt you Azusa because friends don't hurt each other...... And neither do lovers."

His eyes meet mine and I can see shock but also sadness in his eyes. I give him a smile and get up, "I'm going to make dinner". I turn around and walk towards the door. Holding the handle, I open the door but a hand comes from behind me and slams it shut.

"Azusa kun ........" I sigh as I feel his lips on my neck. I close my eyes and he bites into my skin. By now, I am used to it so I don't do anything and just stay there. Soon I start to feel weak and I feel Azusa's grip loosen on me. I slump down and rest my head against the wall, "you guys have no regard for my life".

I just close my eyes and sit there, not noticing the intense look Azusa was giving me. "You-" I was about to say something but shut up as I was picked up and teleported to my room.

My vision gets blurry due to the sudden teleportation and also blood loss, causing me to hold onto Azusa tightly. He sat in the bed with me on his lap, holding me tenderly. I feel the wound heal and my energy comes back so I open my eyes and shift a bit so that my head is under Azusa's chin. Sighing a bit, I close my eyes and start to fall asleep.

The last thing I remember is Azusa's arms tightening around me and him whispering 'my Eve'

~X~