Chapter 9

Nuri POV

"What are you reading?" I asked while sitting beside Ruki. It was his turn to babysit me and Yui. Yui well...... she was currently unconscious in her room due to too much blood loss. "My father's book" he said without looking at me and I sigh then pout dramatically, "no one loves me!".

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes. I laughed at my own tone but shut up as he held my hand and pulled me on his lap. "That's right..... No one loves you" he whispered in my ear before grabbing my throat and biting my shoulder. I wince since this was the first time someone bit me so painfully.

He soon let me go and I fell on the floor. I whimper and glare at him, "no need to take your anger out on me". He glared back and looked into his book again. I stared at him for a while but he did not say anything. I get up with tears in my eyes and stomp my way upstairs as he just glanced at me.

Ruki POV

My eyes widened slightly as I saw her eyes glisten with tears. I sigh.

I shouldn't be feeling sympathetic.....

I sat there for a while before going upstairs and walking into her room. She seemed to be sleeping peacefully but there were tears rolling down her eyes. I sigh and sit beside her before wiping the tears with my thumb.
I patted her head and leaned against the headboard, going back to reading but my hand remained on her head.

~X~

I'm extremely sorry dear readers. I just moved out of my country so I had to stop writing for a while. Hope you liked this little chapter.