[002] penis in a box

⋆✦⋆✦⋆

————————————

CHAPTER TWO"penis in a box"

CHAPTER TWO
"penis in a box"

————————————

⋆✦⋆✦⋆

"JACKSON, HONESTLY," Clementina sighed down the phone as she walked up to Seattle Grace. The person ahead of her paused to hold the door for her. She smiled at them and thanked them before walking into the lobby. "I told you, I'm perfectly happy staying at the hotel."

Her cousin did not like the fact that she was staying at a hotel. "You've been here for over three weeks now," he said. "Why don't you just stay with me? I have a perfectly good couch. Just stay—at least until you find somewhere permanent."

She sighed again, rolling her eyes as she entered the half-full elevator. "Jackson, I am sleeping in a queen-sized bed with four pillows in a suite. Why on God's green earth would I swap that for your lumpy couch?" She squeezed her way to the back of the elevator, leaning against the wall.

"To live with me?"

Chuckling, she shook her head, "And your roommate who spent the entirety of our conversation staring at my chest?"

The doors shut, and it started climbing through the floors. Clementina waited with raised eyebrows as Jackson failed to come up with an answer. Eventually, he mumbled, "Yeah, okay."

"Mmhm," she mocked before switching to a more genuine tone, "Look, I appreciate you looking after me, Jackson, really. But I am happy to stay in my hotel room for now, okay?"

He sighed on the other line as the elevator came to a stop, the people in front of her emptying gradually, "Okay," he drawled, "I need to go, Clem."

"Alright, J, I'll talk to you later." She hung up, shaking her head with amusement as she put it back into her pocket. The doors shut again as they started moving to the next floor.

"You live in a hotel?"

Clementina's neck snapped to the left. Two feet down from her, Ezra was leaning against the elevator's back wall, looking down at his phone. She stared at him with wide eyes, mouth opening and closing as she sought a response. Her lack of answer prompted him to look up from his phone with an expectant look.

"I- uh... Yes?" She glanced around the elevator, finding that the two of them were heading to the floor with the locker rooms.

He just turned back to his phone, "Huh."

Clementina swallowed, blinking her eyes quickly as the elevator returned to silence. Well, she couldn't leave it that way. "My, uh, cousin wants me to live on his couch," she explained rapidly, stumbling over her words, "But, it's a, uh, really lumpy couch - like so lumpy. And his, uh, roommate-"