Don't Hide Yourself

Joe's Pov

"Big Uce got himself a date!" I heard Jon yell from my room. I was currently in the bathroom, getting myself ready to hang out with Jordan. "It's not a date.."

Trinity peeked in the bathroom. "Then what would you call this?"

I scoffed "If you guys think going to the mall is a date, then your priorities are fucked"

She shrugged "Me and Jon would consider it a date"

"Says the married couple with children running around, you'll call going to the mailbox a date"

She rolled her eyes "Stop deflecting the topic Joe! You finally get to go out and relax with someone who isn't balding."

I heard Jon start laughing, which made me chuckle a bit "Aww, but Paul is a great guy and he's not balding... he has a little hair--"

"You talking about that little piece dangling from the back of his head? At that point, go bald, because why you hanging on to the past like that?

I playfully rolled my eyes "Yeah yeah ok. And for the record, we don't 'hang out' we talk business"

"Now you're hanging out with us, so that business is out the window" Josh said as he came in my room

I mumbled "Yay.." I started putting my hair in a bun

"If it wasn't for us stopping in Georgia to relax you wouldn't have met her at Publix!" Said Colby now in my room. When did my room become the spot..

Trin tilted her head "Publix? She was a customer?"

I sprayed on some cologne "She works there"

"Ohhhhhh you tryna get connects with that chicken!"

"Chicken?"

"You neva had they chicken?! Bro you missing out! Them Mardi Gras wings? Oh my God.."

Jon rolled his eyes "Not better then my wings though"

Trinity blinked twice and turned her attention back on me "Them Mardi Gras wings are--"

Jon was offended "Oh I'll remember that next time you can't get out of bed and you want me to cook!"

"Baby I'm just kidding!" She sat in his lap "I love everything you feed me" She pecked his lips and whispered "Especially the sausage"

He looked at her in confusion "Sausage? I don't remember any sausage I cooked--"

She readjusted in his lap and looked at him with a knowing look....ew? "Oh! Yeah I can definitely throw down some sausage in the--"

I cleared my throat cutting him off before I lose my protein shake all over this hotel's floor "I will kick all of you out if this conversation continues"

"Sorry!" Trin smiled "But what else do you know about her?"

"Her name is Jordan, goes by Jay and she can dance her ass off"

".... that's it?"

"Trin I met her twice, and the second time wasn't really in a place of too much talking"