I Speak the Language of Dance

Jordan's Pov

'What did I say about that smile babygirl' is all I heard against my ear

That's what he said, right? I was busy trying to mentally pick myself up off the floor!

I started smiling a bit "Following me is crazy"

He smiled back "I could say the same thing, but I enjoyed the dance."

"Mmm granted I didn't know it was you.."

His arms tightened around my waist "Would you have done more or less?"

"Bend me back over and we'll see"
I didn't know if this was mostly the alcohol talking or me at this point.

His tongue instinctively went across his bottom lip, wetting it "Is that a challenge Jay?"

Me eyes flickered from his habit back to his eyes "Only if you can handle it Joe"

Before I knew it, I was bent over, my hands? Touching the stage. My back? Getting blown ou--Ok ok ONE more dance couldn't hurt... right?

Alyssa's Pov

I went over to the bar to get another drink. I told Rae I would get her something too as she was dancing with someone. I was kinda used to being the odd one out, so I drink the feeling away and get lit. I told the bartender to surprise me with 4 shots.

I saw someone's card being put down and slid towards the bartender.

"Add two Kamikaze drinks to that"

I looked over..he was really cute "You didn't have to do that.. I have a tab with my friends"

"Let's keep it small then. It's the least I could do for someone of your caliber."

I giggled "You don't even know me"

"My eyes don't lie sweetheart. They tell me all I need to know."

"Oh?" I smiled and sat up a bit "What are they telling you now?"

He cleared his throat "Well.." He gave me one of the drinks he ordered "They're telling me that this beautiful lady will be dancing the night away with me."

I blushed and took a sip of my drink. "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, I'll dance with you." I started giggling more

He let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God! I've been trying to figure out how to talk to you for--"

I put my finger to his lips, shushing him. "Just bend me over, my name's Alyssa by the way" I said, hearing the music

"Alyssa--"

Before he can say anything else, I bent over pushing back into him

'Listen if yuh name end wit ah A..AH BEND RIGHT OVA..'