-15-

Standing on the pitch, in my Quidditch uniform, I scanned the stands until I spotted Y/n among the crowd. Pansy Parkinson was by her side, chatting.

With a quick glance at Blaise, who was hovering nearby on his broom, I made my way over to where Y/n and Pansy were seated.

"Y/n, Pansy," I greeted them with a nod, trying to appear casual despite the nervous flutter in my stomach.

"Malfoy," Y/n replied with a smile, looking up at me.

Pansy raised an eyebrow in surprise. "What brings you over here, Draco?" she asked.

I ignored Pansy's question and focused on Y/n. "I'm glad you could make it," I said. "I hope you enjoy the match."

Y/n returned my smile. "Thanks for inviting us, Malfoy. I'm looking forward to seeing you in action."

Before I could respond, the announcer's voice echoed across the pitch, signaling the start of the match. With one last glance at Y/n, I mounted my broom and soared into the air, my mind focused on the game ahead.

As the game began, I felt the rush of Quidditch excitement. Riding my broom, I soared high, wind against my face. Below, the crowd cheered loudly.

Even in the midst of the match, I couldn't ignore Y/n in the stands. Her smile motivated me, pushing me to perform my best.

As the game went on, Slytherin gained an edge. The Quaffle moved smoothly between my teammates, frustrating our opponents.

But Y/n's presence kept me focused. With her encouragement, I led Slytherin in a final push, dodging obstacles expertly.

With the Quaffle in my grasp, I flew through the opposing team's defense.

With a swift, calculated throw, I launched the Quaffle towards the hoop. Quaffle soared, and then their crowd erupted into cheers as it sailed effortlessly through the hoop, scoring the winning goal.

Pushing through the crowd, I finally spotted her, her eyes sparkling with pride as she cheered for Slytherin.

"Congratulations, Malfoy!" she exclaimed.

"Thanks, Y/n," I replied. "I couldn't have done it without your support."

Y/n's smile widened, and for a moment, everything else faded away as we stood there holding eye contact. It was a feeling I wanted to hold onto forever.

And then, impulsively, I reached for the Quidditch uniform draped over my arm and held it out to her. The number 7 on the front.

"Here, this is a gift for you," I said. "It's my Quidditch uniform. I thought you might like it."

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise as she accepted the uniform."Wow, Malfoy," she breathed, her gaze meeting mine. "I don't know what to say. Thank you."

"It's nothing," I replied, trying to play off the gesture as casual. But deep down, I knew it meant more than words could express.