-10-

Draco's Perspective

I laid on my bed. It was getting late, and most students were already asleep judging by the quietness. I was just about to drift off to sleep when the door creaked open, and Mattheo walked in, his expression unreadable in the dark room.

"Where have you been?" I asked, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Just out with some friends," he replied casually. "Nothing important."

I relaxed a little, relieved that there was nothing serious going on between. I settled back into my bed, ready to finally get some rest.

But just as I was drifting off, there came an urgent knocking on our door. I heard Pansy's voice which sounded frantic and urgent.

"Draco! Mattheo! Open up!" she called, her voice muffled through the door.

I shot a puzzled look at Mattheo. Quickly, I got up and made my way to the door.

"What's going on, Pansy?" I asked as I opened the door, my heart starting to race with worry.

"Y/N hasn't returned to her dorm, and it's well past curfew. I'm worried something might have happened to her."

Y/N, missing? It didn't make sense. She was always so careful, so responsible.

I turned to Mattheo, my voice trembling. "Mattheo, do you know where she is?"

"No idea, Draco. She was fine when I last saw her." Mattheo replied sitting on his bed.

But something about the way he said it didn't sit right with me. There was a flicker of something in his eyes, something I couldn't quite place.

I turned back to Pansy. "We need to find her. Now."

"Why are you so eager to find her? I thought you guys were enemies." Mattheo asked as grabbed my coat.

"She's more than that to me." I answered Mattheo as I runned out to search for Y/n.

The empty halls seemed to stretch endlessly before me, each shadowy corner concealing the unknown. But I couldn't let fear paralyze me. I had to find Y/n.

Pansy followed closely behind me, our footsteps echoed against the stone floor. "Where do you think she could be?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," I answered her, my mind racing with a list of possibilities. "But we have to start looking."

Together, we began to search the castle, checking every corridor, classroom, and common room.

After what felt like an eternity of searching, we finally reached the broom closet at the end of a dark hallway. I pushed open the door wishing she was in here.

And there she was, crumpled on the floor, her face pale and her eyes closed. I felt a sense of relief at the sight of her.

"Y/n, can you hear me?" I asked, gently shaking her shoulder.

Slowly, her eyes slowly opened, and she looked up at me with confusion and exhaustion. "Draco?" she murmured.

Pansy let out a gasp of relief as she knelt beside us. "Thank Merlin we found you," She reached out to help Y/N sit up. "Let's go back to our dorm."

I walked close behind them as we walked back to the dormitory again. Y/n and Pansy had gone back to their dorm and I made my way to my dorm.

I laid down on my bed to grab some rest. I had spent hours running around. It was too exhausting. When I find out who did that to her, I will destroy them.