Wanna make things right

Siya POV:-

Whatever happened today was too much for me to handle. After 1 year I saw my husband and now he was taking my stand infront of his father which I never expected. My head started spinning after him confronting me and then continuosly watching me during the breakfast. Gosh, how can I forget his words on the first night?

"Siya yeh pyaar vyaar sab hame bakwaas lagta hai hum aapko sab kuch denge sirf pyaar aur hamari zindagi mai interfere karne ke alawa."

Tears ran through my face. Afterall it hurts after knowing your only hope pushing you out of your life. My thoughts got cut by Mandakini calling me,

"Bhabhi aap theek ho?"

"Hain hu toh sahi mai theek mujhe kya hoga Mandakini"
I said wiping my tears with a fake smile. And turning back to her

"Mili"
"Kya?"
"Aap mujhe Mili bula sakte ho that's my nick name aur wahi bhabhi aapke theek hone ki toh aapki aankhein hazaro baatein bata rahi hain"

"Batati toh tumhari aankhein bhi hain. It's just you don't wanna accept it. Mili yesterday I saw a fight between your emotions through your expressions. I might not be experienced and elder than you but still I faced worse than you have faced so chill you can tell me."

Mili just passed by me with a sad smile. God when we all will have a life without any problems and worries. Gosh now I really need a tea for myself. Inside the kitchen I saw Kartik eating his icecream on a kitchen counter.

Bhabhi ji aaj Bhaiya ke darshan itne dino baad hue hain sahi mai ab lag raha hai the great "Bade Thakur" ghar par hain"

Kartik said while eating apple with his fork, sitting on the kitchen counter while Siya was preparing medicinal soup for herself afterall whatever happened today was too much to handle.
"Devar ji Uttar Pradesh itna bhi aacha nahi hai ki unka Deputy Chief Minister aaram se counter pe baith kar apples khaye aur apne pyaari bhabhi ke saath bakloli kare (doing foolish things)"

Said Neha while boiling milk for her.

"Choti bhabhi seedhe bolo naa aap jaal rahi ho. You're just jealous"
He said while pointing his fork towards Neha and making a grumpy face.

"Bhabhi hospital aa rahi hain aap?"
Asked Rishi since he worked in same hospital where Siya studied and practiced.

"Rishi bhaiya aaye naa aur Neha tum thoda bahar jaa sakti ho"
She said switching off the gas for milk.
Soon she got the required privacy.

"Kartik ek request hai pata nahi whether you love her or not but just don't force her like you can't force her to fall in love with you kya hai bhaiya ek aurat ke sharir ko bohot saare mard jeet sakte hain par uske maan ko sirf ek sacha mard hi jeet sakta hai. Kal jab woh aayi thi toh maine uske aankho mai dard aur sharm dono dikh rahi thi. Mandakini bohot aachi ladki hai no doubt par aapne relation ko aur uss wakt dijiye. She'll accept you."

She explained Kartik with a calm voice and soon switched to Rishi only to hear

"Bhabhi aapke relationship ka kya?"

From earlier episode...

"Kuch nahi Rishi sometimes you have to endure and I believe one day our relationship will be in a good position ab yeh sab chodo get back to offices now."

••••••••••••
Rishi and Niharika:-

Rishi POV
I went inside thinking bhabhi as words she was right like even after facing and enduring so many things she kept hopes of making her broken relationship successful. I was walking inside the my room and the scene I was the next made me held my breath. Neha was looking extremely beautiful in her normal red salwar kameez. She walked to the dressing table and applied bindi and wore her earrings while laughing and talking with someone over the phone. Should I give Neha a chance she deserves it but what if she's just like the person I loved in past?
No I can't let anyone hurt me AGAIN...

I walked to my drawer took out my schedule and stethoscope wearing my lustrous black shirt I took my white coat which was now resting on my arm. I started to walk out but her voice make my steps come to an halt.

"Listen just come early today if you can, actually I wanted to go out for a shopping with you since we have to go to kul devi mandir tomorrow."

"You can shop for yourself and just swipe my debit card and you can buy whatever you want. I don't think my presence is required."

He walked out saying these harsh words making her eyes pour fresh hot tears streaming through the milky cheeks.

Agar aisa hai toh nahi jaana mujhe bhi....
She said making her way to her school where she was appointed as a dance teacher.
She went out biding her goodbye to Siya and Mili.

Raghav's POV:-
I wanted to comeback to this house since I have waited and gave enough time to my wife now it's time that I personally introduce her to me. And after my arrival what I saw made me angry to my core. Satya Prakash Thakur was talking dirty things shamelessly and that too with my wife. I could sense she was uncomfortable and I said something which made him shock and my wifey shocked too afterall I have an impact on everyone.
Rest was known to all. I went to the kitchen only to find Siya talking to Rishi and Kartik. She was explaining Kartik about to how to behave cautiously around his newly wedded wife. Well what she said made me freeze on my face. Those words had pain and agony. Her eyes was only filled with one emotion and that was pain and only pain. But later I heard Rishi commenting on our relationship. And her reply had a hope of us being together someday. I agree from starting I used to hate her more than anything for marrying me. I left her alone in this hell but later after investigating her I got to know the harsh truth behind this forced marriage. I can't even imagine the pain that Siya felt like a girl who had just started enjoying her youth got married to a man who was least cared about her feelings. A man who was very much older than her. My mom use to say sometimes accept the fate and go with the flow of life. She was correct maybe I should try accepting her because who knows what destiny has for me. I saw Siya walking to our room, following her I entered inside.

"Aaj se aapko Satya Prakash Thakur se darne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai."
I said while sitting on a couch of the bedroom. Her back was facing me and I could hear her nervous breathing.
Which made me realise like I guess she's scared of me too.
"Aur mujhse bhi darne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai."

A sigh left out of her mouth I think my guess was right. She moved to the side table to take her books and I think abhi ke liye Siya ke saath itni convo kafi hai.

"If you don't mind can you drop me to the hospital?"

She said while packing her bag.

"You're a doctor?"
"Ji hain, abhi toh sirf MBBS ki hai and post graduate kar rahe hain abhi..."

"Which branch I mean post graduate ke baad kaun se doctor ban jaoge?"

I said while marching towards the gate of the mansion. She was following me from behind.

"Gynaecologist and surgeon"

Wait this made me stop on my tracks I turned to face her. We were just on the door step of the mansion.
"Gynaecology kyu?"
Like some people in Uttar Pradesh think this as a lowly work alloted to a work from low caste. But I wanted to know the reason behind choosing this.

"Just imagine aap uss bacche ko pehli baar touch kar rahe ho.
You're the first one to touch him/her
You're the first one to see him/her
Aur I love newborn kids toh unki mummies ke saviour ka kaam karne ka mauka har kisi ko thodi naa milta hai like you save the life of mom and child both. So yeah..."

She said with a bright smile on her face. She was happy with her profession and that's the most I could ask her. We sat in the car and while fixing my seat belt I saw her struggling with hers. Removing my seatbelt I leaned towards her side to grab the belt and tug it in. But after a click sound indicating the belt was tied I looked up only to get welcomed by her beautiful lavender fragrance.
Those eyes which were moist few hours before. Her sharp and pointed nose which looked just like a perfect cheese piece. Her lips which was plumpy and dried but soon she licked them making them shine in her saliva. She gulped due to our extreme proximity and soon her milky cheeks turned red. I guess my presence do affect her. I just wanna make things right someday

Between us
Between them
Between all of us....