Welcome to Hell

People were busy eating and decorating the house. The smell of henna and haldi filled into the nostrils. Aunties gossiping and removing faults in the decorations and arrangements. Men busy decorating the mansion like a newly wedded bride. Sweets were prepared in the kitchen for people to devour.
Everyone was busy waiting for newly wedded couple.
Soon the screeching sound of the car came indicating they have arrived. A lady in her early 20s draped in red and dark green silk saree with golden ornaments around her. She came running, the sounds of her heavy anklets echoed the whole Thakur Mansion. Soon her Devrani ( wife of husband's younger brother) came with a thali filled with flowers and diya. She took it from her hands in hurry and rushed to the door of the mansion.

"Welcome my naughty devar ji and my lovely devrani ji"
She welcomed them with a beautiful cheeky smile showing her beautiful dimples. She applied tilak on forehead of both who were the centre of attention now.

"Thank you Badi Bhabhi ji and don't worry today I found another company for you to spend your time."

He greeted in a same cheerful manner. The bride was asked in to enter in with her husband and then Siya, one who welcomed the couple started introducing the members of the family.

"Devrani ji this is Niharika, you can call her Neha. She's another daughter in law of Thakur and she being elder from all of us she will help you to get accustomed to this foreign environment.

She said while pointing to Niharika...

" This is Rishi Bhaiya, husband of Niharika and manjle ( middle ) Thakur. He's cardiologist by Surgeon agar kabhi koi dard ko yaa kisi ka dil tutta ho toh yeh relationship aur medical dono advices aachi dete hain"

"Bhabhi aap bhi naa"
Rishi said by widening his eyes. The newly wedded couple took the blessing of them.

"Aur dusri baat papa ji se thoda durr rehna he's strict and a very big devotee of discipline and mummy ji parlok chali gayi hain toh saas bahu ka koi drama nahi hota hai, mai abhi aapko aapke room mai chod deti hu Kartik kuch time mai aayenge"

Siya said while walking with the bride explaining her each and every thing. But she was confuse, the bride was confuse like who is she?? She didn't tell anything about her. Niharika following the duo entered into the lift. Reaching Kartik's floor the trio entered the floor.

"Didi aapko kya lagta hai kal kya drama hoga?"
Niharika asked while removing the bangles from the bride's hand.

"Neha let's not talk about this infront of her she still doesn't about anyone here."
Siya said while removing bride's veil and lehanga to dress her up in the royal blue silk saree with shiny blue glass bangles adoring her wrists and golden jhumka hanging on her eyes.

After dressing her up Siya bid her good night and went out of the room to call Kartik.

Mandakini POV:-

I wanted to know who she is. She changed my clothes and my husband introduced her as Bhabhi but she looked really young and beautiful. Neha was also about to leave but I held her wrist, she turned to me with a questionable look with a quivering lips I asked gathering my courage

"Neha bhabhi who is she?"
She looked a bit shocked I don't know why but later sat beside me making the other end of the bed sink. She answered,

"Unka naam Siya hai, She's a gynaecology student completed her MBBS last year. Siya Didi iss ghar mai sabse pehle aayi thi. She came here 1 year ago. She belongs to a very poor family of Prayagraj. Unke father ne unhe kuch zameen aur paiso ke liye Papa ko bech (sold) diya tha and Papa ne iss unki shaadi iss ghar ke bade bete, or should I say the coldest person ever existed se shadi karwa di. She's youngest yet the most responsible lady of the house. Kehne ko hum umar mai bade hain par position se woh Badi Thakurain hain.
She's Mrs. SIYA RAGHAV THAKUR."