Arrival of Raghav Thakur

Kabhi socha hai jab yeh pyaar hota hai toh usse dekhe bina sona mushkil ho jaata hai, khana khana mushkil ho jaata hai, tum jahan jaate ho uss insaan ka ehsaas har pal tumhare saath hota hai...
Uss ehsaas se Rishi pagal ho gaya tha
Uss ehsaas ki wajah se Kartik Mandakini ke liye over protected ho gaya
Aur uss hi ehsaas ka anubhav ab hamare bade Thakur yaa fir should I say Raghav Thakur ko bhi hoga....
Toh just don't forget to vote

The sky was painted with the strokes of white and orange indicating the arrival of the sun. Thakur Mansion was bathed in the beautiful rays of sun making it shine with glory. It was about 5am Siya woke up and got ready to start her day and soon Neha joined her too. Both the daughter in laws cleaned the pooja room and idol of Mahadev and did the aarti peacefully and took his blessings. Siya was ready to leave wearing her white coat and stethoscope hanging around her neck wearing a yellow kurta and white leggings with dark silver coloured jhumka hanging from her ears and hairs tied in a messy bun she moved out of her room to the hall. Soon the happy expression of her face was replaced by sad ones after seeing her father in law sipping his cup of tea.

"Pranam badi bahurani"
He said while checking her out from head to toe

"Pranam papa ji, hum chalte hain college ke liye actually late ho rahe hain"
She said to avoid him in hurry but soon she felt a grip on her wrist making her forcefully stop on her tracks. She didn't had courage to turn around, to face the devil.

"Aaj bohot aachi lag rahi ho lag raha hai sikh rahi ho apne pati ko kaise khush rakhna hai fir yeh bhi sikh lo ki sasur ko kaise khush rakhna hai."

"Siya Raghav Thakur ko kisi ko bhi khush karne ki zaroorat nahi hai Satya Prakash Thakur."

She opened her eyes listening to a foreign voice. She turned her face to the source of voice only to find her husband, Raghav glaring his father which made him lose his grip over Siya's hand. Soon all the family members including Mandakini came in the living hall.

Raghav grabbed the hand of Siya guiding her to his side.

"Namaste bade bhaiya"
Both the younger ones said in unison. Neha and Mandakini were going to touch his feet but he stopped them in between holding their shoulders in brotherly manner.

"Sisters never bow to brother but they rule over their brothers. And you both are like daughter and sister to me so please don't make me do a sin by making you touch my feet."

He said in his calm and acoustic voice. He moved towards the dining room with everyone and sat on the chair which was made for the head of the family.

"Satya Prakash Thakur I guess you should go for a pilgrim tour afterall you have committed a lot of sins, you need some blessings to purify your soul."

Raghav said while admiring Siya who was serving him and others with the help of Neha. And quietly having their breakfast Satya Prakash moved out of the house in anger.

"Bhabhi ji aaj Bhaiya ke darshan itne dino baad hue hain sahi mai ab lag raha hai the great "Bade Thakur" ghar par hain"

Kartik said while eating apple with his fork, sitting on the kitchen counter while Siya was preparing medicinal soup for herself afterall whatever happened today was too much to handle.
"Devar ji Uttar Pradesh itna bhi aacha nahi hai ki unka Deputy Chief Minister aaram se counter pe baith kar apples khaye aur apne pyaari bhabhi ke saath bakloli kare (doing foolish things)"

Said Neha while boiling milk for her.

"Choti bhabhi seedhe bolo naa aap jaal rahi ho. You're just jealous"
He said while pointing his fork towards Neha and making a grumpy face.

"Bhabhi hospital aa rahi hain aap?"
Asked Rishi since he worked in same hospital where Siya studied and practiced.

"Rishi bhaiya aaye naa aur Neha tum thoda bahar jaa sakti ho"
She said switching off the gas for milk.
Soon she got the required privacy.

"Kartik ek request hai pata nahi whether you love her or not but just don't force her like you can't force her to fall in love with you kya hai bhaiya ek aurat ke sharir ko bohot saare mard jeet sakte hain par uske maan ko sirf ek sacha mard hi jeet sakta hai. Kal jab woh aayi thi toh maine uske aankho mai dard aur sharm dono dikh rahi thi. Mandakini bohot aachi ladki hai no doubt par aapne relation ko aur uss wakt dijiye. She'll accept you."

She explained Kartik with a calm voice and soon switched to Rishi only to hear

"Bhabhi aapke relationship ka kya?"

"You're not in the position to question him Rishi, because atleast I don't hurt her everyday through my words."

Said Raghav but before that something more happened which you'll know in the next episode...

Do let me know your comments on the story and the characters
Don't forget to vote the chapter and enjoy yourself
What do you think of Raghav's arrival?
What happened which made Raghav say such hurtful words to Rishi??
Stay Tuned
Sorry episode chhota ho gaya kuch jyada hi

Yours,
YOURSWEETESTPAIN