Chapter 43: Crime deadly or annoying

A thunder bolt can be see over the city of Gotham follow by rain pouring down as the city is as dark as it always has been for a long time. At the docks we see Black Mask and his gang waiting for a few people and after a while a pike of trucks along with small vehicles arrive and park across from them.

Arm men came out od the vehicle and approaches Black Mask. The arm men reveal themselves to being Onyx's troops as Black Mask ask them.

Black Mask: Where are my weapons?

They show him and so they walk around at one of the trucks and open the back of the truck to reveal the weapons. One of Onyx's men even hops inside and take out a rifle and hands it to Black Mask.

Black Mask suspects the rifle and after seeing it to being legit he accepts the deal. They were moving away from the truck when then heard that sounded like few taps follow by someone saying.

Y/n: You guys really should have done this at night right?

They quickly turn around and aim their weapons at Y/n on top of one of the trucks while he wields a Magnum and wearing his base suit.

Y/n: You seem to have a lot of weapons in there. Bet this is going to cost a lot to buy all of this.

Black Mask: Who the fuck are you?

Y/n: Me? You must have not know me. See I'm the guy who is going to find the facility where these weapons are being kept and blow it up. Sound like a plan?

Black Mask: You'll be dead before you even get off the truck!

Y/n: Is that so? Well let's test that shall we.

He leap off the truck and before they can fire vines suddenly burst out of the ground and grabbing the arm men while slamming some off the docks and onto the ocean.

Black Mask gets wrapped up as Y/n land on his feet and sees all but Black Mask is been dealt with. Ivy soon appears as Y/n walks up next to her.

Y/n: (smirk) Nice timing there Ivy.

Ivy: (giggle) Your sweet.

Black Mask: Your going to regret this, you hear me!

Then he gets hit at the back by Harley with a bat as the trio look at Black Mask.

Harley: So what are we gonna do with him?

Y/n: Well we could end him right here and now.

He comes over and points his Magnum at Black Mask's head as he thinks Y/n is actually gonna do it but he moves his Magnum away from him and said.

Y/n: But he might be useful if we take him to interrogation.

Black Mask: You won't break me! I won't say anything!

Y/n: Is that so? Well let's see how strong your will power can be shall we?

(Sometime later)

We see their hide out place which was an abandoned hotel where Black Mask is stripped from his uniform and Mask and be interrogated by Y/n. He interrogate Black Mask, interrogate with things that Batman might not do as this made Black Mask scream during his interrogation.

Sometime after that he takes a break so leaves Black Mask be while we cut to him, Ivy and Harley in one of the room as they made out on the bed. The two were making moans and kissing to each other until they stop and lay on the bed as both Ivy and Harley cuddle Y/n as they relaxed when Yoko and Loona climb through the window as Y/n waves to them.

Y/n: Sup. Found anything?

Loona: We have some leads of where those weapons come from. They are being sold to other bangs like Two-Face, Penguin, Riddler and many more criminals and crime Lords.