Chapter 40: A Killer in the Pokemon region (Arc 4 final)

It was a stormy night as thunder can be heard while heavy rain came down like bullets as we see a secret Team Rocket base on a island that is far from any civilization or any other islands.

We cut to Y/n on the roof of the base looking down and seeing the walkway below him so he stood at the edge of the roof and waits. Minutes gone by and someone came out. He leaps down and soon crashes onto the guards back and silencing him with his knife.

The door open behind him as a guard came out only for Y/n to throw the knife at the other guard which the knife impaled him in the head and he drops to the ground.

He enter inside the base as he pulled out his knife, wipes off the blood and pulls out twin MR6 pistol with attached silencer and extend magazine.

Y/n: (whisper) All  I have to do is to find Mario and the master mind behind of all the killings and this job will be complete. Now let's play some stealth music and let's do this.

(Stealth music start)

And so he walk through the hallway looking around for any team Rocket members that may appear as he keeps going, turning corners and destroy any cameras with his pistol.

He keeps going until he stop when he hears voices. He quickly search for any hidden spot but all the doors are locked however he can use his ability so he phase through the door and he gets to the other side of the room.

He look around the room to find a large room containing Team Rockey uniforms as he look around and then pick up some of the clothes.

Y/n: Boy they are the most henchmen clichie outfits ever seen. I wonder this was the reason why Jesse and James retire.

He just shrugged and decided to place a bomb in and he goes through another wall and is now back at the hallway. He keeps going as he sneaks through the base until he poke his head around the corner to see a large door being guarded by four guards.

Seeing that inside must be important he decided to check it out. He took away his twin Pistols and walk over to them which they soon noticed and pull up their weapons at him.

Y/n: (smirk) Sup. Nice place you have here.

Team Rocket member 1: How did you get in here?

Y/n: Oh me? I'm just a traveller passing by when I come across here. Good timing as well because my ship is low on fuel and I could use some.

They look at each other and then they get up close to him. One of them even reach into his pocket and pulled out a pokeball.

Y/n: I rather not open that if I were you.

Team Rocket member 3: Yeah right. What are you going to do?

Then the pokeball is open and Carly came out as she stood up straight with a smirk.

Y/n: (smirk) Oh its not me you should be worried about. Its her you should be worry about.

Before he could ask, Carly leaps up and fire kicks him back which he slammed into the wall while he burst in flames.

Immediately the rest were about to fire when Y/n quickly kicks the guys leg, breaking it as he collapses to the ground and then he headbutted the second and before the last Team Rocket member can call for back up Carly blasted him with fire.

He scream as he collapses onto the ground and roll around in pain and the he dies.

Y/n: (smirk) Nice one.